The RedSox sweep the Yankees with perfect 7s

The-Bandit

Reaction score
The RedSox ending score in each game

:Redsox: 7 7 7

Did anyone esle notice that. What a great Weekend. Sigh; now back to work.
:)

amnd the Yankees scored 6-6-6......oh wiat.....they couldn't even do that right....

We're discussing it over at Sox Planet. Swing on by and if you're polite, Southcarolina will make blueberry muffins.

baseball,i watched the first innings, i think you call it innings,it was when they japanesse guy was bowling to the yankees opening batsmen.

so what was the final score?

i feel a sleep,it was on at 12 40 in the morning are time so it was too much for me.

i follow the sox's scores now cos they are from boston so im defo checking them out,i hear they are 3-0 up in the series.

so are the yankees like the colts too us in the nfl or the jets?

rival wise that is :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox:

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-23-2007 at 10:26 AM said:
baseball,i watched the first innings, i think you call it innings,it was when they japanesse guy was bowling to the yankees opening batsmen.

so what was the final score?

i feel a sleep,it was on at 12 40 in the morning are time so it was too much for me.

i follow the sox's scores now cos they are from boston so im defo checking them out,i hear they are 3-0 up in the series.

so are the yankees like the colts too us in the nfl or the jets?

rival wise that is :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox:

Too much cricket terminology :confused:

Yes, they're called innings :thumb:

It's not called bowling, it's called pitching.

Batsmen is a little too formal. We call them hitters or batters.

And the Yankees are the Colts magnified several times over. They are more commonly called the MFY's (Mother F'ing Yankees) or The Evil Empire. It is the most intense rivalry in baseball and perhaps all of sports.

bideau on 04-23-2007 at 03:31 PM said:
Too much cricket terminology :confused:

Yes, they're called innings :thumb:

It's not called bowling, it's called pitching.

Batsmen is a little too formal. We call them hitters or batters.

And the Yankees are the Colts magnified several times over. They are more commonly called the MFY's (Mother F'ing Yankees) or The Evil Empire. It is the most intense rivalry in baseball and perhaps all of sports.

ok so i no my hitters and pitchers now

and the fact that they yankees are a set of mother f**k**s

so what are the chances of US (im gonna say us now that im gonna start watching it) winning the champoinship

and how many titles do those yankees have?

i no the sox won a title a few years ago cos it was won by the sox's before we beat philly in the superbowl

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-23-2007 at 10:37 AM said:

so what are the chances of US (im gonna say us now that im gonna start watching it) winning the champoinship

i no the sox won a title a few years ago cos it was won by the sox's before we beat philly in the superbowl

The Sox are one of the favorites this year. But baseball is a very long season (162 games) and alot can happen over the course of 6 months.

The MFY's have won 26 championships, the last in 2000.

The Sox have won 6 championships, the last in 2004, the one before that in 1918. They won the very 1st World Series in 1903.

I'd suggest you sing up at Sox Planet and completely immerse yourself in everything Red Sox.

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-23-2007 at 10:37 AM said:

Back at the turn of the century - 1900's the Sox were very good winning a few Championships but owners decised to sell a pitcher named George ...um what was it... yeah Ruth, George "Babe" Ruth. coincidently at this time the Sox began to flounder as ownership sold off players and the MFY began to prosper. ownership changed but results stayed the same, the MFY got the better of us until 2004

as of today most fans hate the opposite team and it's fans

bideau on 04-23-2007 at 03:46 PM said:
The Sox are one of the favorites this year. But baseball is a very long season (162 games) and alot can happen over the course of 6 months.

The MFY's have won 26 championships, the last in 2000.

The Sox have won 6 championships, the last in 2004, the one before that in 1918. They won the very 1st World Series in 1903.

I'd suggest you sing up at Sox Planet and completely immerse yourself in everything Red Sox.

cheers for they info man.im gonna start watching the games, get too no my players, and then when i have the info im gonna sign up too the sox planet forum,once again cheers man:thumb:

lets hope this year and the next can be a big year for the boston teams

sox and pats double would be nice:D

As great as the weekend was, I'm nervous about the Sox going forward. NY was pretty banged up and it still took 3 comeback wins to sweep. I'm not complaining, just being a typical Boston fan.

PATRIOT4EVER on 04-23-2007 at 10:56 AM said:
cheers for they info man.im gonna start watching the games, get too no my players, and then when i have the info im gonna sign up too the sox planet forum,once again cheers man:thumb:

lets hope this year and the next can be a big year for the boston teams

sox and pats double would be nice:D

Just wanted to extend another invite to SoxPlanet, even before you're well acquainted with the game. It's very casual over there and you could honestly bounce questions off of the board all day long and noone would mind.

The Yankee/Red Sox rivalry is, in my opinion, the most intense in professional sports. I'm not very familair with European Football rivarlies but I think the Red Sox/Yankee rivalry would give them a run for their money. It's almost 100 years old now.

EasyBigFella on 04-23-2007 at 11:05 AM said:
As great as the weekend was, I'm nervous about the Sox going forward. NY was pretty banged up and it still took 3 comeback wins to sweep. I'm not complaining, just being a typical Boston fan.

Yeah but you can only play the team they put out there. As for the comebacks, even with the injuries the NYY have one of, if not, the best lineups in baseball and will score plenty of runs off of good pitchers all year. The difference this weekend was the bullpens.

NCPATRIOT on 04-23-2007 at 12:53 PM said:
What a wonderful weekend it was!!
well sign up at Sox planet link is in my sig

and if you are a member of the Patriots Planet temp forum, your info is already in place, it's so easy even I could do it

That was nice seeing the Yanks get swept!!! Not a Red Sox fan but I hate the Yankees all the same!!! We took care of the ****ing Cubs this weekend too!!! Was at yesterdays game!!! What a game!!!!

OchoCinco85 on 04-23-2007 at 02:58 PM said:
That was nice seeing the Yanks get swept!!! Not a Red Sox fan but I hate the Yankees all the same!!! We took care of the ****ing Cubs this weekend too!!! Was at yesterdays game!!! What a game!!!!

That was a good game. I watched it, for some reason WGN is a free channel through Braintree cable. I see many Cubs/White Sox games, but usually they're only on that channel on weekends.

I am not a Cubs fan, but they frustrate the crap out of me as I have been watching a lot of their games over the past couple of years.

Back