The Revenant

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
The grizzly bear attack was well done and how I envision how a bear attack would go. It's a bit long but I thought it was still a great movie and it makes you think back on how hard times were back in those days. I was on the edge of my seat pretty much through the whole movie. If you're in to frontier/western style movies I highly recommend this one.

As long as everyone knows, in real life after he healed, he eventually made his way to a trading post, found one of the guys, said "Bro, you got my gack an' shit?" and the guy was like "Brosephus, I totally got all your shit right here!" and then he was all like "Thanks, Brofessor." and the other guy was all "No problem, Theodore Bro-sevelt, glad I could help."

The End.

As long as everyone knows, in real life after he healed, he eventually made his way to a trading post, found one of the guys, said "Bro, you got my gack an' shit?" and the guy was like "Brosephus, I totally got all your shit right here!" and then he was all like "Thanks, Brofessor." and the other guy was all "No problem, Theodore Bro-sevelt, glad I could help."

The End.

Is this the Drunk History version?

The End.

That's a pretty funny commercial Brotato Chip!

I'm looking forward to see this one. I almost went to see it right after The Hateful Eight. Of course that was before I realized that The Hateful Eight was pushing three hours.

You don't know Bro...

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

It's a really long movie...but, it's fairly good.

The End.

That sounds like the plot of Bro Dirt.

First time I saw that commercial out of the corner of my eye (and ear?) I thought that he called him Theodore Bro-ski, and I was like. Teddy Bruschi has really made a name for himself in this world

Been waiting for this for months and finally seeing tomorrow. Excited for sure.

As soon as I saw the ads for this, I thought,

"Mountain man, mauled by bear, left for dead. Isn't this a remake of a Richard Harris film from back in the day?"

And yes sunshine it is.

Man in the Wilderness, 1971.

That one was pretty good, as I recall, so hopefully this isn't another case where the remake was crappy, compared to the original.

don't forget the spoiler tags!
some of us want to see this (that would be me! :) ) but not sure when.

Is this strictly 2D or is there a 3D/Imax? I've read from multiple sources how cool the cinematography is

don't forget the spoiler tags!
some of us want to see this (that would be me! :) ) but not sure when.

Is this strictly 2D or is there a 3D/Imax? I've read from multiple sources how cool the cinematography is

It's worth watching...it's based off of factual historical events.

Gonna see this one next week. Have to see the Concussion movie first before it's out of the theaters, but this is next on my list. Read all the historical parts about this story after seeing the coming attractions. The movie looks phenomenal, I think Leo is an underrated actor, always does a great job in every movie I've seen him in, and I'm a big Tom Hardy fan, excellent actor. First saw him in Inception in 2010 (another Leo flick), and then he really stole the show in a movie called Warrior, where he plays an MMA fighter. That's when he first really impressed me as an actor.

Big time history buff, so this movie my type of flick.

Back