The St. Louis Rams Are On The Clock: OFFICIAL 2010 NFL Draft Thread

I have no issue with this at all. This team has plenty of holes to fill. And that extra 3rd and 4th will likely lead to more moving around to get the guys they want.

Besides.....they still have Dallas' 1st and we all know the Pats will pick someone out of left field that no one expects.

I have no issue with this at all. This team has plenty of holes to fill. And that extra 3rd and 4th will likely lead to more moving around to get the guys they want.

Besides.....they still have Dallas' 1st and we all know the Pats will pick someone out of left field that no one expects.

They already traded away that fourth. You're right, they can get more value this way but it's still frustrating to see a guy like Dez get passed up. It might prove right in the long run but right now:banghead:

NE traded the 4th from Denver to Dallas as part of the last trade.

27 and 90 for 24 and 113.

SSDD

Josh thinks he can coach him up. Tebow also lets him continue to play with the NE spread experiment.

<<
McDaniels is taking TEBOW?!

FTW!
>>

Josh was gushing about this guy earlier this week and it seemed likely that's who would take him. Big mistake I think.

They better give the chipmunks on the treadmills running the Planet servers some more amphetamine solution, the site is really sllllloooooowwwww right now.

The rest of the league calls it draft day, we call it trade day. We will draft a roster of shitbums and have a 4th qb and a backup nickle back and 25 picks in 2011.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back