The thread where you give it up, with regret or not!

fulltilt

Assclownism-it's the genes not a choice
Reaction score
Here is a chance to unburden yourself for all your transgressions big or small. Soothe your conscience on an anonymous message board!

Before smart pass, I have taken the service exit off the MA Pike to 1. avoid the the toll and 2. It was like 10 miles closer to my house. Through the service exit, go right and home in half a mile. No regrets.

I once did the Ton on a motorcycle naked except for sunglasses and my left shoe. (to shift gears of course) So incredibly stupid I have never mentioned it before right now. Secretly quite pleased with myself.

Years ago I walked out on a meal and stuck the waitress with the tab. A complete douche move I regret.

I have never cheated on my wife of a 20+ years. I was never tempted. But I was a dog on a longtime girlfriend a couple of times. I regret this.

I did not like Bruce Springsteen music when he first came to national attention. Maybe because I knew people from Jersey I didn't like. I was wrong and I regret this Bruce, I hope I didn't screw your career up.

I have never salted a beer off
I have never put ketchup on eggs
I have never eaten tongue or any gross body part foods like heart, liver or rocky mountain oysters. I do not regret this.

I was a secret ABBA fan even while blasting the Ramones every chance I got. I don't regret either.

I hold 4 regrettable things tightly. I have never told anyone, ever.

While a cab driver in Boston I once dropped an out of towner off at North Station instead of Back Bay station. It was a mistake on my part but I feel regret for the poor bastard I marooned miles from their train home.

I have never cheated at Battleship. Apparently everyone else I ever played had a motto of "hoist anchor" If I got to close though.

I have slept with sisters. Regrettably not at the same time. I was very single at the time.

I left a fart on an elevator so horribly rank I got off on the next floor, not my own. It was a survival thing. I can still see their pleading eyes as the doors closed. I regret this.

I anonymously bought all the single women in my office flowers for Valentines day. I was sad how happy this made some of them.

My wife and I occasionally buy the dinner of strangers in restaurants. We just pay on the way out and let the server explain it's on the house. We both like this very much.

Last edited:
Here is a chance to unburden yourself for all your transgressions big or small. Soothe your conscience on an anonymous message board!

Before smart pass, I have taken the service exit off the MA Pike to 1. avoid the the toll and 2. It was like 10 miles closer to my house. Through the service exit, go right and home in half a mile. No regrets.

I once did the Ton on a motorcycle naked except for sunglasses and my left shoe. (to shift gears of course) So incredibly stupid I have never mentioned it before right now. Secretly quite pleased with myself.

Years ago I walked out on a meal and stuck the waitress with the tab. A complete douche move I regret.

I have never cheated on my wife of a 20+ years. I was never tempted. But I was a dog on a longtime girlfriend a couple of times. I regret this.

I did not like Bruce Springsteen music when he first came to national attention. Maybe because I knew people from Jersey I didn't like. I was wrong and I regret this Bruce, I hope I didn't screw your career up.

I have never salted a beer off
I have never put ketchup on eggs
I have never eaten tongue or any gross body part foods like heart, liver or rocky mountain oysters. I do not regret this.

I was a secret ABBA fan even while blasting the Ramones every chance I got. I don't regret either.

I hold 4 regrettable things tightly. I have never told anyone, ever.

While a cab driver in Boston I once dropped an out of towner off at North Station instead of Back Bay station. It was a mistake on my part but I feel regret for the poor bastard I marooned miles from their train home.

I have never cheated at Battleship. Apparently everyone else I ever played had a motto of "hoist anchor" If I got to close though.

I have slept with sisters. Regrettably not at the same time. I was very single at the time.

I left a fart on an elevator so horribly rank I got off on the next floor, not my own. It was a survival thing. I can still see their pleading eyes as the doors closed. I regret this.

I anonymously bought all the single women in my office flowers for Valentines day. I was sad how happy this made some of them.

My wife and I occasionally buy the dinner of strangers in restaurants. We just pay on the way out and let the server explain it's on the house. We both like this very much.
Okay-

I hate calamari, why anybody would eat the thing that attacked the Nautilus is beyond me. Plus, it smells like ammonia

I have never eaten mussels and never will. Grew up playing on the marina piers in South Portland. Those things lived on the posts.
I won't even consider farm raised.

Those of you who grew up in Maine will find this sacrilege, but I absolutely, positively HATE Italian sandwiches. I can barely gag down onions and peppers when they're sauteed...this shit is RAW on these things. Raw onion, raw green peppers, black olives

Hated Springsteen's music back in the day, now I hate his music AND him

I have slept with roommates...at the same time...more than once

I hate scrambled eggs with milk, looks like and has the texture of baby food

I can't stand the sight of vegetables mixed with mashed potatoes...yes, there's a pattern developing, I'm funny about a lot of foods

not putting ketchup AND Tabasco sauce on eggs in any form other than poached is blasphemy

I have no idea what salting a beer off means

I have never eaten tongue or any gross body part foods like heart, liver or rocky mountain oysters. I do not regret this (you said this eloquently I stole your words)

I have been known to crop dust, shift blame and give Dutch ovens

Information redacted to protect the extreme guilty, namely me.

This one time.....

And on and on the stories go.

Jeebus, what a crazy life.

I was tricked into the Rocky MTN Oysters...they looked like chicken nuggets. I don't recommend either now.

I kissed my stepsister. She was hot and ready what can I say.

When I was nine years old my 13-year-old cousin undressed in front of me and wanted me to play genie. I was too chickenshit and terrified that my grandfather was going to walk in and kill us.🤣🤣🤣

I once ate a dry roasted groundhog with no spices or marinades and it was the most horrendous thing I’ve ever eaten… I do regret that.

I once drove 160 miles an hour on a 30 mph farm road.

When I was a teenager in Massachusetts I had a bad inspection sticker on my car no insurance and attach plate. A registry cop saw the bad sticker and he pointed to me to pull over. I pretended that I didn’t see him and sat there at a red light looking in my rearview mirror. He had his arms up in the air like what the fuck are you doing? And then the light turned green and as soon as he was out of my line of sight I punched it to 100 miles an hour and disappeared through a bunch of back roads and he never found me. Lol

When I was married I had two women fondled me underneath a dining room table while while now ex-wife sitting next to me. One of the women was a date of one of my friends. My ex-wife drove one of the ladies home and when the clock struck 12 I got to make out with one of the ladies because my ex wasn’t with me because she was still bringing another lady home to her boyfriend. That was the lady that was also fondling me and wanted me on the side at the men’s room. I’m not sorry about any of it because it was fucking awesome.

I also went to the most erotic Halloween party in New Hampshire when I was in my early 30s. I got to finger fuck two sisters at the same time while one of them was trying to eat out my old lady. Lol it was a 12 person hot tub it was getting pretty hot and wild. I’ll leave out the dirty stuff. I don’t regret any of it.

I did end up making out with a girl that look like tank girl the cartoon character and she tasted like jizz and cigarettes… I most definitely do regret that and so did my stomach.

I had a one night stand with a woman that just got divorced and I was her rebound guy. At the bar she look like a perfect 10 but during the second time I was banging her I noticed her make up was dripping off her face and the perfect 10 went to a four and she Had a body of a skeleton… One time was plenty…. I should’ve stopped while I was ahead.

I once fisted a woman that I fisted many times. It’s amazing how things can spring right back to normal. I’m not gonna tell you who she is just in case one of my Facebook friends figures it out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had sex in a hospital twice. Once in a bathroom next to the bed. And then once on the hospital bed with Just a curtain separating the woman that I was banging and her neighbor and approximately 30 seconds after I finished A nurse popped in to do a internal the nurse and I immediately left her there with a tunnel full of goo. I don’t regret that.

When I was nine years old my 13-year-old cousin undressed in front of me and wanted me to play genie. I was too chickenshit and terrified that my grandfather was going to walk in and kill us.🤣🤣🤣

I once ate a dry roasted groundhog with no spices or marinades and it was the most horrendous thing I’ve ever eaten… I do regret that.

When I was a teenager in Massachusetts I had a bad inspection sticker on my car no insurance and attach plate. A registry cop saw the bad sticker and he pointed to me to pull over. I pretended that I didn’t see him and sat there at a red light looking in my rearview mirror. He had his arms up in the air like what the fuck are you doing? And then the light turned green and as soon as he was out of my line of sight I punched it to 100 miles an hour and disappeared through a bunch of back roads and he never found me. Lol

When I was married I had two women fondled me underneath a dining room table while while now ex-wife sitting next to me. One of the women was a date of one of my friends. My ex-wife drove one of the ladies home and when the clock struck 12 I got to make out with one of the ladies because my ex wasn’t with me because she was still bringing another lady home to her boyfriend. That was the lady that was also fondling me and wanted me on the side at the men’s room. I’m not sorry about any of it because it was fucking awesome.

I also went to the most erotic Halloween party in New Hampshire when I was in my early 30s. I got to finger fuck two sisters at the same time while one of them was trying to eat out my old lady. Lol it was a 12 person hot tub it was getting pretty hot and wild. I’ll leave out the dirty stuff. I don’t regret any of it.

I did end up making out with a girl that look like tank girl the cartoon character and she tasted like jizz and cigarettes… I most definitely do regret that and so did my stomach.

I had a one night stand with a woman that just got divorced and I was her rebound guy. At the bar she look like a perfect 10 but during the second time I was banging her I noticed her make up was dripping off her face and the perfect 10 went to a four and she Had a body of a skeleton… One time was plenty…. I should’ve stopped while I was ahead.

I once fisted a woman that I fisted many times. It’s amazing how things can spring right back to normal. I’m not gonna tell you who she is just in case one of my Facebook friends figures it out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had sex in a hospital twice. Once in a bathroom next to the bed. And then once on the hospital bed with Just a curtain separating the woman that I was banging and her neighbor and approximately 30 seconds after I finished A nurse popped in to do a internal the nurse and I immediately left her there with a tunnel full of goo. I don’t regret that.
For some reason none of this surprises me 🤣

You never fail to live up to your signature :ROFLMAO:

that all you got... :coffee:

Is this one of those things where we're supposed to guess which is the lie? If so this is too easy. I'm going with the groundhog story.

Is this one of those things where we're supposed to guess which is the lie? If so this is too easy. I'm going with the groundhog story.
None of it’s a lie unfortunately. The groundhog was truly the worst thing I’ve ever eaten. Well I got a rank snows clam chowder a Close number two. I was forced to eat that by my aunt and my uncle for two straight summers. They ruined my ability to enjoy clam chowder. The smell of it makes me wanna gag. But the groundhog was really bad. 🤮

There is more but I think our fellow planeteers have seen and heard enough. I gave them the tamed version. :coffee: Well actually I guess I can say this. When I was 12 years old I made a pussy out of Play-Doh and try to fuck it.🤣🤣🤣
Now THAT'S the piggy we know

confessing the goonies GIF

Try?? Did the Play-Doh deny consent? I'm suspect of your game if you can't close the deal with Play-Doh...
I did buy it flowers, and shove the burger down her throat, but was denied.

Back