These Are The 10 Cities With the Most New England Patriots Fans

NikoJames

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's Nick at HomeSnacks.

We did some research and figured out the top cities in America where the most New England Patriots fans live. The results were a bit of a shocker, and we thought we'd share...

Free advertising link removed.

I prefer Jake from State Farm :coffee:

Hey Niko....

How much do you weigh?

If you could present your answer in the Imperial Stones, it would be appreciated.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Sent from my Enigma Device

I'm guessing Denver, Indianapolis, New York, Miami, Buffalo, Seattle, and Pittsburgh are on the list.

Amiritehere?

That a state, not a city, isn't it? :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

You're both idiots; it's actually most of the title of a song by Billy Bragg, famously covered by Kirsty Mc Coll. Also, England is a state near Europe (a place where people speak funny, surrender lots and hate freedom).

You're both idiots; it's actually most of the title of a song by Billy Bragg, famously covered by Kirsty Mc Coll. Also, England is a state near Europe (a place where people speak funny, surrender lots and hate freedom).

I saw two shooting stars last night, I wished on them but they were only satellites.
Is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care

the whole "New England" thing reminds me.... I can't wait for a new batch of trolls to say "what kind of team is named for a region".... :huh:

i

I'm guessing Denver, Indianapolis, New York, Miami, Buffalo, Seattle, and Pittsburgh are on the list.

Amiritehere?

Wrong. The Seattle fans jumped on to the Panthers bandwagon last night.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I saw two shooting stars last night, I wished on them but they were only satellites.
Is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care

That's the one. Her version of it is fabulous.

Back