They're building a statue

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Of Peyton Manning in front of Lucas Oil Stadium.

I hope they have enough metal for his ginormous forehead.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

They should have a programmed audio loop coming out of his mouth yelling "Omaha! Omaha! Omaha!"

Maybe he'll be bending over and mooning the fans.

I hope they have a plaque commemorating his record Nine one and done's. They can have half of it detail his 7 in Indy and the other 2 in Denver.

Irsay actually said it will be a destination location for fans, like Jim Morrison's grave.

Umm, Indy is NOT Paris.

"Hey, ma, pack up the kids and station wagon. We're goin' ta Indy to see the Peyton statue for vacation."

Irsay is such a sad pill popping man. He wants to build a statue to the QB he cut after saying he was a politician and a noodle arm and only cared about star wars numbers. What an absolute moron.

He is the greatest player in colts history. He should get a statue from them. A lot of there fan base because broncos fans. When he signed in denver .

He is the greatest player in colts history. He should get a statue from them.

Maybe Indy Colts, but Colts, including Baltimore, think John Unitas. A lot of old-timers will always say he was the greatest QB of all time.

Maybe Indy Colts, but Colts, including Baltimore, think John Unitas. A lot of old-timers will always say he was the greatest QB of all time.

Unitas consider Baltimore as his home . Wanted nothing to do with the Indy Colts . You seen him in Ravens gear when he was alive .

I suppose the Colts feel obligated to do this for Manninhgh but boy does it seem forced given they cut him loose as a noodle arm only to watch him have the best years of his career in Denver. Talk about bitter sweet. And on top, looks like Luck will never be even half of what Manninhgh was unless of course he starts doping too.

Irsay actually said it will be a destination location for fans, like Jim Morrison's grave.

Umm, Indy is NOT Paris.

"Hey, ma, pack up the kids and station wagon. We're goin' ta Indy to see the Peyton statue for vacation."

Well it is Indiana. There's not much else to go see. :shrug:

Because Unitas wanted nothing to do with the Indy colts. I consider him the greatest QB in Baltimore history. Even if he didn't all of Manning records & stats. Would be enough to
Pass Unitas as the best player in colts history.

I was thinking the Pats won't need to build a statue of Brady as the four banners in Gillette will be reminder enough of the GOAT. Will a fifth one potentially coming this year.

I was thinking the Pats won't need to build a statue of Brady as the four banners in Gillette will be reminder enough of the GOAT. Will a fifth one potentially coming this year.
They have something better the hall at patriots place. I'm sure Kraft will have something special set up when Brady retires.

In unrelated news, bronze futures were up 410% in late day trading

they hired ian faith to manage the statue

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAXzzHM8zLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back