This Deserves Its Own Thread

I guess that's more of a sad commentary on you, no? I agree with everyone here that the NFL totally fvcked Brady and watching Roger hand TB the trophy yet again was friggin awesome. As much as I dislike (jealously) the Pat's, I have nothing but respect for the way TB handled it all with grace & class.
Maybe some of his fans can do the same. :shrug_n:

You maybe asking too much. I read "The Four Agreements"and thought it was a bunch of baloney but whatevs works for TB is fine by me.

I guess that's more of a sad commentary on you, no? I agree with everyone here that the NFL totally fvcked Brady and watching Roger hand TB the trophy yet again was friggin awesome. As much as I dislike (jealously) the Pat's, I have nothing but respect for the way TB handled it all with grace & class.
Maybe some of his fans can do the same. :shrug_n:

I hear yah. City of Atlanta was getting ready to win its second sports championship and folks just wanted to have some fun and keep a journal of the experience.

Some fans wear tshirts that say "Berry the Bears", some fans carry "One More" signs, some teams and fans chant about winning #6 at #5's parade, some owners apply for a trademark entitled "Blitz for Six", and even some fans start threads on fan forums about Blitz for Six and they have not even won # 6 yet, and so on.

I fully understand the crab we pats fan have gotten from the fans west of the Hudson River, but I can't hold against Falcons fans for wanting to have a little fun.

There was a time we Pats (& Boston) fans were in that position.

I am just glad that TB had a game in which he could drive the field for a TD to end a game in regulation and topped by a TD drive it OT. And that he is cemented as the GOAT in many folks eyes. I love the fact that many fans on a Colts board i frequent are now admitting that TB is the GOAT.

What a fan base in a small market city like Atlanta is doing, I am not too worried about.

I hear yah. City of Atlanta was getting ready to win its second sports championship and folks just wanted to have some fun and keep a journal of the experience.

Some fans wear tshirts that say "Berry the Bears", some fans carry "One More" signs, some teams and fans chant about winning #6 at #5's parade, some owners apply for a trademark entitled "Blitz for Six", and even some fans start threads on fan forums about Blitz for Six and they have not even won # 6 yet, and so on.

I fully understand the crab we pats fan have gotten from the fans west of the Hudson River, but I can't hold against Falcons fans for wanting to have a little fun.

There was a time we Pats (& Boston) fans were in that position.

I am just glad that TB had a game in which he could drive the field for a TD to end a game in regulation and topped by a TD drive it OT. And that he is cemented as the GOAT in many folks eyes. I love the fact that many fans on a Colts board i frequent are now admitting that TB is the GOAT.

What a fan base in a small market city like Atlanta is doing, I am not too worried about.

basically this^^^

You guys just won a 5th SB
TB cemented himself at the GOAT
BB cemented himself as the GOAT
The Pat's organization are accomplishing something that will most likely never be repeated.
Yet, you feel the need to still go back to the Falcon's forum? I just think it's a bit sad, especially coming from somebody who looked like they were about to bawl all over themselves until the Malcom Butler pick. If Seattle wins that game and their fans were doing what you're doing, I'm betting you would be labeling them as classless and making comments about how they should act like they've been there before. There is such a thing as being a gracious winner

Talk about sad?

Adam Baldwin pretty much plays the same character on The Last Ship as he did in Firefly.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

This thread is a joke.

I enjoy the threads with Sound FX, behind the scenes, mic'ed up players etc. While I admit it was glorious two years ago to see the anguish in Sherman's face, and Petey's I don't care for what the other team's fans do or have to say.

We all cope with loss differently, and I remember real well how badly I took XLII. It took forever to get over it, and maybe I don't think I've gotten fully over it. But anywho, I think it's a bit pathetic to hone in on other team's forums as if it matters what they do or say.

A lot of people have come up and admitted TFB is the GOAT. Same thing for BB, and overall it seems people just admit the come back was epic. Who cares about the Falcons' fans way of coping with the loss? Let them be dumb, have their conspiracy theories and whatever else makes them feel a little bit better about the loss. I rather focus on how awesome it felt, and how awesome the Pats are and how it seems at least for next year it can keep going.

Those are my two cents.

You maybe asking too much. I read "The Four Agreements"and thought it was a bunch of baloney but whatevs works for TB is fine by me.

I've always had good luck reciting that stuff on hot dates... :shrug_n:

Not tonight though... :rolleyes:

There are some Falcons fans who didn't talk a lot of shit before the game. And some of those Falcons fans didn't talk shit during the game. And some of those Falcons fans didn't start believing we "cheated" or the league is rigged, &c. (That's right, blouses, that's a ****ing ampersand followed by a c to represent etc. cuz booyah, but I digress)

Some of THOSE Falcons fans were gracious in losing. To those three or four people, I say yeah, I've seen my team lose 4 Super Bowls. The first 2, I knew before hand we were ****ed. I expected we'd win in 2007. That sucked. The next one, I figured whoever had the ball last would win. So I feel ya. Losing a Superb Owl ****ing sucks. I'm not gonna revel in your misery.

For the rest of the Falcons fans, I say **** you, I'm gonna revel in your misery for a bit, wear your sadness and emotions like an Ed Gein Woman Suit, then move on and barely remember you.

Good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

:coffee:

I was in more of a schadenfreude mood after SB 49 for many reasons but not so much after this Super Bowl. Maybe because the Patriots did the unthinkable this season with Brady being suspended and the epic comeback or perhaps it is just a quiet confidence that all the talking heads and supreme media haters have to admit the Pats are the greatest dynasty ever and Brady and Bill being are the unquestioned GOATs.

That being said, if Pats fans want to scour other fansites for some extra joy from the tears of others than so be it. This forum is for everyone to enjoy and rival fans who feel it is petty or disrespectful can just skip the thread. We really don't care what you think of how we choose to celebrate. As a fanbase, given what we put up with the last two years, fans can do whatever they like within forum rules as far as I am concerned.

At the end of the day are the CHAMPS ... AGAIN. :patriotlogo: Pats* :patriotlogo:

I like to go to other teams' message boards after the Patriots have crushed their hopes and dreams. I fully admit it.

I don't go to rub salt, or even really to taste their delicious salty tears. I do it for the comedy of it. Some of the posts are truely hillarious. I love the ones where they find the funniest possible way to ay they will no longer watch football or support the team that just let them down.

"I don't want to live in a world where the Patriots won again and Marsha Brady is the unanimous GOAT!!" #cheaters

That kind of thing definitely makes me laugh.

If that makes me pathetic to some people,....meh.

I like to go to other teams' message boards after the Patriots have crushed their hopes and dreams. I fully admit it.

I don't go to rub salt, or even really to taste their delicious salty tears. I do it for the comedy of it. Some of the posts are truely hillarious. I love the ones where they find the funniest possible way to ay they will no longer watch football or support the team that just let them down.

"I don't want to live in a world where the Patriots won again and Marsha Brady is the unanimous GOAT!!" #cheaters

That kind of thing definitely makes me laugh.

If that makes me pathetic to some people,....meh.

I like slapstick, too.

Back