This Is The Thread to Post In When You're Hammered

Speaking of driving, I was watching NFL Network today when I was working in a hotel room and they had a segment about the Falcons off season activities and the team had a long drive contest. Matty Ryan hit a ball 437 yards. Wow, just wow.

impressive...

I'm not much of a golfer, but I understand 300 yards is really a great drive. 437 yards is unheard of isn't it? Very rare? Or am I way off? :huh:

You are right on. 300yds. is a great shot (35yds. more than my best ever!) I played on Cape Cod a few weeks ago and one of the guys I was with hit one 365yrds. It was the best shot I have ever seen. I would imagine he had some roll.

Speaking of driving, I was watching NFL Network today when I was working in a hotel room and they had a segment about the Falcons off season activities and the team had a long drive contest. Matty Ryan hit a ball 437 yards. Wow, just wow.

Was it in a parking lot?

VYF... she likes to make lemons out of lemonaid.

Oh gawd don't you hate it when your friend calls you at 2 in the morning to come and pick you up because he or she is drunk and can't drive? You have to get up in a few hours and go to work so you're a little irritated at the friend for calling you at 2 in the morning. You get out of bed and drive down to the place where your friend told you he or she is at. You get there and go inside and your friend is nowhere to be found. You call your friend but he or she never answers his or her phone. You drive home so effin pissed that you can't even go back to sleep. :jester:

Oh gawd don't you hate it when your friend calls you at 2 in the morning to come and pick you up because he or she is drunk and can't drive? You have to get up in a few hours and go to work so you're a little irritated at the friend for calling you at 2 in the morning. You get out of bed and drive down to the place where your friend told you he or she is at. You get there and go inside and your friend is nowhere to be found. You call your friend but he or she never answers his or her phone. You drive home so effin pissed that you can't even go back to sleep. :jester:

sounds like a bad past experience...

It's bad gettin' pulled over in a car that you're just an innocent drunk passenger and get threatened with lock up because you can't stop runnin' your mouth. me? oh no! :)

I wonder what would happen if you drank a bunch of that N/A "beer" and got pulled over?

They breathilize you and you blow a 0.

HMMMMM...

I wonder what would happen if you drank a bunch of that N/A "beer" and got pulled over?

They breathilize you and you blow a 0.

HMMMMM...

I've been pulled over for driving erratically when sober. :D
The cop was hoping for a genuine DUI bust.

Jesus. No one is as drunk as me and caro. By the way, great thread bro. at least here no one can beat on me. Whitney houston rules by the way. I've found the greatest love of all.

Back