This Is The Thread to Post In When You're Hammered

No, not at all.....I went to cheap school. Was just wonderin....
long story short, best childhood-long-time-friend-great-guy-graduated there :thumb:....everyone else to the 99%-percentile I've met graduated from there are nutpunch:terrible::dith::dom::thwak::eatme:

end. of. story. :D

By the way, great thread bro. at least here no one can beat on me. Whitney houston rules by the way. I've found the greatest love of all.

I don't think you're safe here either bro. :shrug:

:p

Didn't get anything. :shrug: It was a very windy day and I was driving a POS subcompact. :mad:

not quote day than.

When I had my Caddy, I was 1 ticket away from losing my...

OK... too much info.

It was 1 BAD ASS Caddy though.

2% tint. leather.

It called you out to drive fast.

Even got great MPG.

I had to get rid of it.

Too much trouble.

long story short, best childhood-long-time-friend-great-guy-graduated there :thumb:....everyone else to the 99%-percentile I've met graduated from there are nutpunch:terrible::dith::dom::thwak::eatme:

end. of. story. :D

Awww...I have some good friends who went there. And what about Flutie?

just finished dinner wife went to BC at night after going to Berklee college of music before that what's with the haters :cuss:

lol you're just using me because you need a designated driver. :p

Haha. No wories there babe. I'm at home on the floor listening to my MP3 player. I can do that really bad drunk dance as well. The one were you think you're dancing well, But it's pretty clear you look like a douche. :dance:

Haha. No wories there babe. I'm at home on the floor listening to my MP3 player. I can do that really bad drunk dance as well. The one were you think you're dancing well, But it's pretty clear you look like a douche. :dance:
That's called most white guys sober.

Sorry to all the white men who are now offended.

just finished dinner wife went to BC at night after going to Berklee college of music before that what's with the haters :cuss:
never met a girlie-BC grad that was a ahoe yet, so :thumb::thumb:

Awww...I have some good friends who went there. And what about Flutie?
Dougie is in my upper-upper-upper 1/10th of 1% of the 1% of good-guy BC grads I've encountered in my many days

referrals from quality peeps like you of BC grads I'm sure would prove quality as well......it's a running joke w/ my long-time Boston-area-runnin' buds that BC grads (guys) for the most part are :eatme:

does that mean taking a piss?

No, it means taking the Golden Retriever out to do her business. (RG, I took her to the BC practice soccer field and she crapped there if that makes you feel better!) I did have to "break the seal," though, so I'm screwed now. It will be every 20 minutes. You can set your watch by it.

Back