This team sucks

Bruschi 3:16

Unable to function normally in society
Reaction score
Since I can speak freely here, I think it has to be said that this year's Patriots team is awful. Just awful. Outside of Tom Brady, Deion Branch, Tedy Bruschi, and Adam Vinatieri, this team is nothing more than a bunch of misfits.

What can be done? First, we need to cut Richard Seymour and move on. He is clearly playing the "pay me and I'll play" routine with this injury and he's just too replaceable. They won without him before. Use his salary cap money and use it exclusively in the secondary to get rid of true waste such as Asante Samuel and Duane Starks.

This team is, at best, 9-7 and will likely win the watered down AFC Least division and get smoked by wildcard Cincy at home during wildcard weekend.

I'd like to hear from any of you kool aid drinking Pats fans living in fantasy land that this team can win a playoff game with this horrific team. I freely booed the Pats last night early and often and have no problem doing it again. I think its clear that the dynasty in New England is gone for the time being. Maybe next year they can get back, but this year this team is an also ran. Peace.

Bru, I wish I could say that I disagree with you..........but I can't. It is clear to any coherent human being that this team is NOT championship caliber, not even remotely close to it. However, I'd like to place more blame on the coaching staff and the 30 something coordinator tandem that can't seem to devise a game plan to save their lives.

We need to put more of a focus on the loss of Weiss and Crennel than any Patriot player. You don't go from first to worst when Rodney Harrison gets hurt.

Spinal Tap said:
Bru, I wish I could say that I disagree with you..........but I can't. It is clear to any coherent human being that this team is NOT championship caliber, not even remotely close to it. However, I'd like to place more blame on the coaching staff and the 30 something coordinator tandem that can't seem to devise a game plan to save their lives.

We need to put more of a focus on the loss of Weiss and Crennel than any Patriot player. You don't go from first to worst when Rodney Harrison gets hurt.

It's the same crap week in and week out. Defense stops them on first down, allows 8 yards on 2nd down, and sets up an easy third down conversion. I agree the coaches have a lot to do with it, but it seems a lot of these guys (Dillon, Samuel, etc) have somehow forgot how to play football since the Philly Eagle game last February.

It's the same crap week in and week out. Defense stops them on first down, allows 8 yards on 2nd down, and sets up an easy third down conversion. I agree the coaches have a lot to do with it, but it seems a lot of these guys (Dillon, Samuel, etc) have somehow forgot how to play football since the Philly Eagle game last February.

Did he ever come back after the Patriots won the superbowl this year?

Did he ever come back after the Patriots won the superbowl this year?

This was from the 2005 season. His most infamous post was from the 2004 season after the MNF Dolphins' game debacle where he declared the "season's over"

I think this was 2005. They were coming off of back to back Championships. The didn't win it and haven't since. :grumpy:

Oh yeah duh, I was looking at his join date....I was not around when he was here, I was just looking through the old assclown archives, some good stuff.

This was from the 2005 season. His most infamous post was from the 2004 season after the MNF Dolphins' game debacle where he declared the "season's over"

I remember one of the colts fans had a sig from him, I was just going through the old archives down here. I was not around when he was here.

Back