Tickets?? ( I know, I know)

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
So yeah, I know it's been forever!! Not gonna bore you with the details of what's been going on with me... Some of it's awesome and some of it is horrible!!
But, I'm here!!

So yeah, for real this time, I am coming up to Boston in November. The Patriots play the Dolphins the 8th (my birthday) and I am determined to see that game. I am willing to pay a good price-saving every little bit!!! I've searched online and found a good bit. I know I've said I was going to do this before.. But it's pretty much set in stone this time.. So, I'm wondering if ANYONE is selling any tickets or has advice on how to get them.

Oh and what is the stadium's SRO tix like?

Thank you so much in advance..

I am so wanting to tailgate you all that will be there ;)

So yeah, I know it's been forever!! Not gonna bore you with the details of what's been going on with me... Some of it's awesome and some of it is horrible!!
But, I'm here!!

So yeah, for real this time, I am coming up to Boston in November. The Patriots play the Dolphins the 8th (my birthday) and I am determined to see that game. I am willing to pay a good price-saving every little bit!!! I've searched online and found a good bit. I know I've said I was going to do this before.. But it's pretty much set in stone this time.. So, I'm wondering if ANYONE is selling any tickets or has advice on how to get them.

Pay the extra money and get seats in the lower level. Try to stay out of the endzone if you can, but price may dictate otherwise.

The Patriots have a ticket exchange for people that are on the season ticket waiting list. I don't know how much it costs to add your name nowadays, but it might be worth the $50 or so to have access to those tickets (albeit at inflated prices). Plus, you'll be on the waiting list!

Good luck with getting tickets. :hump: Oops!

I'll be at that game, and so will TBrownslady, so let us know if you get the tix. Don't do Craigslist. You'll pay a premium, but StubHub is legitimate, so you might want to give that a shot.

I'll be at that game, and so will TBrownslady, so let us know if you get the tix. Don't do Craigslist. You'll pay a premium, but StubHub is legitimate, so you might want to give that a shot.

What she said. :) I have also had a lot of good luck with ticketliquidator.com for red sox games! :)

IN this vein..still looking for 4 tickets for opening day they don't have to be together so PM me if you hear or know of anyone who wants to sell.

But, I'm here!!

Please re-post this in the "Indecent Proposal" thread.

:coffee:

Hey NC, long time no post.

SRO are pretty good if you hang in the South Endzone. I have seats in 116 and half the game I'm in the endzone promanade with some buddies of mine that have seats in the 300's and have never been there once since the stadium opened cuz they are so high.

IN this vein..still looking for 4 tickets for opening day they don't have to be together so PM me if you hear or know of anyone who wants to sell.

There were single tickets available on Ticketmaster a couple of weeks ago (for opening day). There still might be some.

There were single tickets available on Ticketmaster a couple of weeks ago (for opening day). There still might be some.

Just checked yes there are nosebleeds so I am going to wait and see if I can get something a little better. If not that will do. prefer NOT doing endzone again.

Thank you all sooooo much!! Sorry 'bout the "tailgate you" comment.. But yall know what I meant.. Lol.. I am sooo ready for the season to just get here already-I need football!!!!!!

Back