Tickets went on sale today

JD10367

Reaction score
Didn't get up until 11:30am when they'd been on sale for 90 minutes. Looked into the Giants and Chiefs games, saw only single seats. They've upgraded the process at Ticketmaster now; the map of the stadium, when you zoom in, changes to show you little dots for the actual seats (which is pretty cool). I snagged a lone lower corner end-zone ticket for the Chiefs game, 11 rows up on the aisle. (LurkingWife doesn't do MNF games.)

BTW, the prices went up considerably: a prime ticket, with the usual #%@-Me Fees, will now run you over $200. Never mind the "wine and cheese" crowd; pretty soon it's gonna be the "Rolls Royce and vacation mansion" crowd.

Didn't get up until 11:30am when they'd been on sale for 90 minutes. Looked into the Giants and Chiefs games, saw only single seats. They've upgraded the process at Ticketmaster now; the map of the stadium, when you zoom in, changes to show you little dots for the actual seats (which is pretty cool). I snagged a lone lower corner end-zone ticket for the Chiefs game, 11 rows up on the aisle. (LurkingWife doesn't do MNF games.)

BTW, the prices went up considerably: a prime ticket, with the usual #%@-Me Fees, will now run you over $200. Never mind the "wine and cheese" crowd; pretty soon it's gonna be the "Rolls Royce and vacation mansion" crowd.

JD, are you pimping those young ladies in your avatar? I don't know how to say this delicately, but you must know it's in rather poor taste.

I heard a lot of other people couldn't get single game tickets at all today, so I guess the fact you got the Chiefs ticket makes you much luckier than anyone else.

I've decided that PFL will be my ticket broker for the home opener. I'm bringing a buddy who hasn't been out to a game, so that will be pretty awesome.

I've decided that PFL will be my ticket broker for the home opener. I'm bringing a buddy who hasn't been out to a game, so that will be pretty awesome.

lol (evil laughter while rubbing hands together)

I'm sure you learned in law school what the term "quid pro quo" means, right?

:coffee:

If the Patriots stay true to form, you are better off waiting till a week before any actual game, they release some really good seats(via ticketmaster), sometimes LOTS of them, and in my opinion, was possibly to try and hurt the scalpers, or stop real fans from being ripped off big time. Whatever the reason, give it a try this year and see if I`m right.

My ticket prices haven't changed for 3 years :shrug:

My ticket prices haven't changed for 3 years :shrug:

On Ticketmaster, cheapies used to be around $69 and most expensive around $160ish. Seems like they're now $20-30 more across the board.

If the Patriots stay true to form, you are better off waiting till a week before any actual game, they release some really good seats(via ticketmaster), sometimes LOTS of them, and in my opinion, was possibly to try and hurt the scalpers, or stop real fans from being ripped off big time. Whatever the reason, give it a try this year and see if I`m right.

Sometimes you can get tickets around Wednesday morning when the visiting team puts their allocation back into the pool.

I'm probably just going to snag some Giants tickets via TicketExchange since we're on the Season Ticket Waiting List. But I figured I might as well nab the lone Chiefs ticket I need through Ticketmaster (tiny bit cheaper and it was a decent seat).

I'm going to try and go to jets & Cowboys game this year.

My ticket broker is awesome. :coffee: Phenomenal seats!!!:Ohbaby:

Back