Tim Wakefield

PumpDee

They Hate Us Cuz They Ain't Us.
Reaction score
I couldn't find a Red Sox thread that wasn't in the Archive.

Curt Schilling announced on his podcast that Tim Wakefield has recently diagnosed with a "very, very serious and aggressive cancer". I loved Wake and he was a big reason for the success in the early 2000's.

Also, Catherine Varitek tweeted "F*ck you" to him for announcing it to the world without permission. Yeah. I agree. D*ck move, Curt.

Wishing the best for Tim Wakefield.

Curt Schilling announced on his podcast that Tim Wakefield has recently diagnosed with a "very, very serious and aggressive cancer". I loved Wake and he was a big reason for the success in the early 2000's.

Also, Catherine Varitek tweeted "F*ck you" to him for announcing it to the world without permission. Yeah. I agree. D*ck move, Curt.

Oh crap. :(

The type of cancer is so important in terms of ability to cure or cause remission.

God bless him.

And what was Curt thinking? I have been diagnosed and in treatment for MONTHS and aside from me sharing here, very few people IRL know about it. Only my close friends and family. I am SHOCKED and disappointed Curt did that.

You couldn’t find a Red Sox thread because Red Sox talk is on Boston Sports Uproar. In fact, 3PS started a Tim Wakefield
thread there.

Best wishes to Tim and his family.

You couldn’t find a Red Sox thread because Red Sox talk is on Boston Sports Uproar. In fact, 3PS started a Tim Wakefield
thread there.

Couldn't remember my password. 🤦‍♂️

thread there.

Plus I post many nudes on BSU

So come on over!!

A relentlessly solid dependable piece of the puzzle., seemingly forever.

Very very sad news and I will be praying for Tim and his wife.

Also FU Schilling…. How could you do such a thing you son of bitch!

Wakefield next to P Martinez was one of my fave players growing up. Unreal sad

Back