To The Colts Fans Regulars Here...

Shirt-Agreed..I mentioned something similar in another thread. No matter how much I hate on their team it's nothing personal against them.

Shirt-Agreed..I mentioned something similar in another thread. No matter how much I hate on their team it's nothing personal against them.

Yeah, a few of us have. I saw yours after Ras and a couple of others and figured it needed its own thread. A place for them to come without getting busted on. They are good members, both membered and memberless, and this must suck for them.

Its off to the other threads for the Polian/Dungy/Forehead bashing!

This one can stay positive.:thumb:

Condolences on your last, Planet friends!

hug.jpg

This. I like all of the Colts fans who come on here and certainly wouldn't want to taunt them. Winning the SB in a manner like that sucks, as we all know.

Jaric, dred, tmack, cka...and the rest, my condolences. You were more than honorable two years ago when we went through a similar loss. The pain shall subside. Hang in there.

That is all.

Completely agree! now that the beer has worn off, I want to give my condolences as well to our planeteers who happen to root for the colts.

I like our resident Colts fans, so I feel bad for them on their loss.

Appreciated. I think I'm going to feel worse in the days to come, but it's not too bad right now. Now, if we'd lost to Favre, I think I'd still be crying over my beer, but it's hard to hate on the Saints. They simply nickle and dimed us to death and we couldn't get them off the field. That onside kick was a kick to the nads for the ages, too. We need to get used to the idea that people are going to be desparate to beat us and will throw caution to the winds. We looked completely unprepared for that.

Considering we have everybody but Howard Mudd back, we had a lot of new blood to get acclimated, and we'll be getting back four starters who were out with season-ending injuries, we should be in good shape for next year.

Sorry guys. Cka, tmack, Jaric, and all -even you steve-o :(.

~Dee~

Yea it must suck to be a colts fan now.

But it can't hold a candle to the suckiness of going 18-1

It's much worse than 18-1. The Clots not only blew the Super Bowl (ten point lead, the wonderful Pick 6), but they also blew a chance to go undefeated in the regular season. LOL.

Jaric, dred, tmack, cka...and the rest, my condolences. You were more than honorable two years ago when we went through a similar loss. The pain shall subside. Hang in there.

That is all.

Yeah, even my one "bash" post in the other thread was prefaced with deference to our original batch of Colts regulars.

It stings for a while, then you move on and smile knowing you're still rooting for one of those teams that are going to be a threat every year, and that's always a good thing.

I obviously can't revel in anyones defeat in a Super Bowl until my team at least makes it to the game. :sulk:

Back