tOfficial Apology Thread

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
Use this thread to post your favorite apologies of all-time.

Kobe and the ring was pretty high on my list...

Kobe-Bryant-seated-next-t-001.jpg

I don't understand, whats going on here.

Can I get a thread assclowned from the AA? That would be one helluva accomplishment...

I don't understand, whats going on here.

A personal vendetta was brought to the boards from elsewhere by certain parties (or party).

It was dealt with after it became apparent that suggestions to modify said negative behavior were not being heeded.

A personal vendetta was brought to the boards from elsewhere by certain parties (or party).

It was dealt with after it became apparent that suggestions to modify said negative behavior were not being heeded.

So, can you fix the yahtzee game so I can get that score too? :hello:

I'm sorry, but this is just not right. This did start outside of the planet, on Facebook actually, and one person accused Dave of doing something egregious, saying something egregious and horrific, for all of his friends and family and my friends to see as it was in a post that I originally made, having to do with a thread on THIS BOARD. When said thread was brought to the person who accused Dave of this egregious behavior and upon learning that Dave actually said NOTHING in the Planet thread, he asked for an apology.

That person that accused him did not offer an apology to him. He repeatedly asked for an apology. None was given. He was blocked from the person's FB, so he was calling upon deaf ears.

He asked for the apology here on the PLanet because THIS is where he was accused of saying horrible things and never did. Still, no apology to Dave.

I am angry as hell that he's been banned. The person should have apologized to him, period, no excuses. I have nothing to say anymore. The hell with this.

i'm sorry, but this is just not right. This did start outside of the planet, on facebook actually, and one person accused dave of doing something egregious, saying something egregious and horrific, for all of his friends and family and my friends to see as it was in a post that i originally made, having to do with a thread on this board. When said thread was brought to the person who accused dave of this egregious behavior and upon learning that dave actually said nothing in the planet thread, he asked for an apology.

That person that accused him did not offer an apology to him. He repeatedly asked for an apology. None was given. He was blocked from the person's fb, so he was calling upon deaf ears.

He asked for the apology here on the planet because this is where he was accused of saying horrible things and never did. Still, no apology to dave.

I am angry as hell that he's been banned. The person should have apologized to him, period, no excuses. I have nothing to say anymore. The hell with this.

have you talked to md? Maybe you should before you react.

I'm sorry, but this is just not right. This did start outside of the planet, on Facebook actually, and one person accused Dave of doing something egregious, saying something egregious and horrific, for all of his friends and family and my friends to see as it was in a post that I originally made, having to do with a thread on THIS BOARD. When said thread was brought to the person who accused Dave of this egregious behavior and upon learning that Dave actually said NOTHING in the Planet thread, he asked for an apology.

That person that accused him did not offer an apology to him. He repeatedly asked for an apology. None was given. He was blocked from the person's FB, so he was calling upon deaf ears.

He asked for the apology here on the PLanet because THIS is where he was accused of saying horrible things and never did. Still, no apology to Dave.

Shows you what I know :shrug:. I actually knew very little of what the actual goings-on were, just was trying to provide a bit of clarity without making a big stink over it.

You can be angry, I don't blame you. But as far as I am concerned, MD was asked politely to cease and desist and he did not. Quite blatantly, from what I can tell. That is unacceptable. Despite the reasons for acting out, the rules are there for a reason and none of us should be immune from them.

It's only a week. Perhaps in that time, cooler heads shall prevail. By cooler heads, I mean perhaps cooler heads that discuss the matter in PM's, Emails, or somewhere else that it does not become a public fiasco that creates factions with groups and starts a full blown war.

THAT is what concerns the mods here at Patriots Planet. Not someone's private war.

Look! All I have to say here is.....why is nobody friending me on facebook?

Back