Tom Brady Likes To Suck Cock

tard.jpg

Okay. he's apparently worn out and has nothing more to offer.

BAN

Alcoholic9 said:
Okay. he's apparently worn out and has nothing more to offer.

BAN

Yea. I've been lurking over at Indystar, Mr Assclown is BlueShoeHoosier, guaranteed. ManningsArmy is making him look like a complete asstard, and he's bringing his anger over here.

Busted.

PatsR said:
Yea. I've been lurking over at Indystar, Mr Assclown is BlueShoeHoosier, guaranteed. ManningsArmy is making him look like a complete asstard, and he's bringing his anger over here.

Busted.

I don't doubt it. Seems about right for the intelligence, probably pulling his hair out because he can't start a list here. :D

I hope bideau's in a pissy mood when he sees this. ;)

PatsR said:

Busted.

I'm not so sure.
BSH responds to EVERY post that mentions him/her/it.
He's got how many posts in a month and a half?it's like he has (fill in your favorite mental illness here).
No, I think Mr. Assclown is Polian.

Alcoholic9 said:

Dunno about bideau.....but Annihilus was feeling a little pissy.

Happy to oblige. :thumb:

I guess Mr. Assclown better get to work with those "free public proxy servers." :D

God, I LOVE this. He started a bunch of threads trying to dog us, got his ass handed to him in each and every one, and was reduced to calling our QB gay.

The internet is a beautiful thing.

Alcoholic9 said:
I don't doubt it. Seems about right for the intelligence, probably pulling his hair out because he can't start a list here. :D

Hey, when did I become the Planet executioner? I always thought I was the nice mod :huh:

RoadGrader said:
I'll always think of you as the dirty mod there, bid.......

:blink:

Unfortunately, I don't look like a young Clint Eastwood.

Mr. Assclown said:
4 INT's. Ouch.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Except that Brady's 4 INT's are in a meaningless regular season game. Manning throws 4 in a playoff game. Double OUCH!

RoadGrader said:
struck out at the Bellingham Chilis again last night, eh? :eek:

I don't become a temporary bachelor until Thursday. There will be plenty of striking out after that.

Back