Tom Brady - NFL Records

Baron Samedi on 01-21-2008 at 04:51 PM said:

YOU have to put yesterdays game in the past. we are watching the best football team to ever play the game.the best QB, the offense ,the best coach ever.

as much as I dislike the PATRIOTS if your a REAL fan of the game you'd have to be blind not to see. the PACKERS>COWBOYS and even the 49ers SB teams can't match the PATROITS team.I can't stand the smirk on BRADY's face when does interviews.but you'd have to be a moron not to admitt he is the best QB ever to play the game.19-0 the 72 DOLPHIN'S 14-0 doesn't even come close to what the PATRIOTS have done.
:thumb:

This sounds like the little girls screaming and wetting their pants when the Beatles get off ther plane.....

You have to be sick in the head to think this is the greatest team in History...Yes...absolutley a good team etc..no doubt one of the best ever... they are definately in the conversation...but no way even compare to the other teams...

This Patriot team has no running game even to talk about comparing Czonka/Morris - Emitt Smith - Roger Craig - Franco Harris... your sick if you think Marony is anywere near that conversation

And Brady is not better than Aikman or Montanna & ...and on the defensive side of the ball...forget it...these Old Lame ass 32nd worst Red Zone Defense that can't tackle any RB for shit compared the the #1 1972 "No Name" Defense stopping OJ Simpson, Riggins, Brown & Franco Harris, Nammoth & Unitas...and The "Steel Curtain"...and the "Dooms Day Defense"...these were all dominate tough #1 defenses...you call this fraud bum ass Patriots defense the "Bend don't Break" defense..thats fvcking hysterical... especially when a "Bend don't break" defense is 32nd in the Red Zone....

You say the 72 Dolphins could never beat these guys their so physical & fast etc...how about if the Patriots were born in 1955 and trained in those days how would they match...

Why is it always compared from the older to the newer...switch it around...there isn't a worthy Patriot player that could play that football era ..exept Seau & Harrison & maybe Wolfork

Thats laughable...I would love to see that little punk cocky prick Asante Samuels fold his arms looking like a douchbag after he intercepted a pass in the 70's ... how funny would that be ?

The Patriots lack of a running game myth has been dispelled over the past couple playoff games. Did you watch those? ..or are Dolphins fans watching golf instead of football these days? I will give you that Maroney isn't Czonka, that's a brilliant observation.

Do you know why the Dolphins were 'no name'? Because there was no name to give them other than "pre-salary cap era stacked team that's going to beat up on the sisters of the poor". You couldn't call them fast, couldn't call them strong, couldn't call them much.. but they beat up on 4-10 teams that season to win it all. Did they dominate? In your mind yes, in reality.. no. Weren't they an underdog in one of the playoff games? So even at the time they weren't taken seriously. Obviously Mercury wasn't the only one smoking the crack.

It's older to newer, because things have improved, that's why a current team would beat up on a historic team. Hell, the 07 Dolphins would be able to beat the 72 Dolphins... those old farts all smoked cigarettes and got drunk and stoned before the game.

Pats might not be the greatest team in history (yet) but the Dolphins sure as hell aren't either.. the perception of them is that that are a bunch of bitter and angry (sound familiar?) old men.

Dolphin22 on 01-21-2008 at 06:58 PM said:
This sounds like the little girls screaming and wetting their pants when the Beatles get off ther plane.....

You have to be sick in the head to think this is the greatest team in History...Yes...absolutley a good team etc..no doubt one of the best ever... they are definately in the conversation...but no way even compare to the other teams...

This Patriot team has no running game even to talk about comparing Czonka/Morris - Emitt Smith - Roger Craig - Franco Harris... your sick if you think Marony is anywere near that conversation

And Brady is not better than Aikman or Montanna & ...and on the defensive side of the ball...forget it...these Old Lame ass 32nd worst Red Zone Defense that can't tackle any RB for shit compared the the #1 1972 "No Name" Defense stopping OJ Simpson, Riggins, Brown & Franco Harris, Nammoth & Unitas...and The "Steel Curtain"...and the "Dooms Day Defense"...these were all dominate tough #1 defenses...you call this fraud bum ass Patriots defense the "Bend don't Break" defense..thats fvcking hysterical... especially when a "Bend don't break" defense is 32nd in the Red Zone....

You say the 72 Dolphins could never beat these guys their so physical & fast etc...how about if the Patriots were born in 1955 and trained in those days how would they match...

Why is it always compared from the older to the newer...switch it around...there isn't a worthy Patriot player that could play that football era ..exept Seau & Harrison & maybe Wolfork

Thats laughable...I would love to see that little punk cocky prick Asante Samuels fold his arms looking like a douchbag after he intercepted a pass in the 70's ... how funny would that be ?

D22,
You know already that what the Pats have accomplished already surpasses what the 72 Phins did....but I still say they need to win the SB to be "The Greatest Team Ever".
None of those other teams you mentioned went undefeated, except the Phins. That automatically rules them out of the Greatest Team Ever conversation if the Pats go undefeated here.
At that point, that conversation can only include 2 teams, the Phins and Patriots.
And everyone in the world except you will understand that the Patriots' accomplishment was more difficult than the 72 Phins.
And then that discussion will be over.

Baron Samedi on 01-22-2008 at 08:18 AM said:
D22,
You know already that what the Pats have accomplished already surpasses what the 72 Phins did....but I still say they need to win the SB to be "The Greatest Team Ever".

And then that discussion will be over.

Clearly by the greatest QB ever, Favre said he played with the greatest team ever last year. And guess what....

Favre > little Brady

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-22-2008 at 08:29 AM said:
Clearly by the greatest QB ever, Favre said he played with the greatest team ever last year. And guess what....

Favre > little Brady

Champinships

Was Brett drinking or talking pain killers when he said thatROFL

Therick67* on 01-22-2008 at 08:36 AM said:
Champinships

Was Brett drinking or talking pain killers when he said thatROFL

Sounds like someone has been drinkin already today... Maybe you should go hang out with P4E

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-22-2008 at 08:46 AM said:
Sounds like someone has been drinkin already today... Maybe you should go hang out with P4E

Yeah - I'm still celebrating another trip to the Superbowl..champinships???ROFL

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-22-2008 at 08:29 AM said:

Favre > little Brady

..and what team would that be? I don't remember anyone talking about the and Brett Favre team being the "greatest ever"....do you?

Favre is a great QB....not the greatest of all time, but probably in the top 10...top 5 of the modern era.

...why did you quote me and then go completely off topic to what you quoted?

...this is the problem with assclowns...they can't stay on topic...they just bounce around from subject to subject so that they don't paint themselves into that inevitable corner that they belong in...

Baron Samedi on 01-22-2008 at 09:01 AM said:

Favre is a great QB....not the greatest of all time, but probably in the top 10...top 5 of the modern era.

By your standers, he is the greatest. He has more records than little Tommy. :archive: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-22-2008 at 09:11 AM said:
By your standers, he is the greatest. He has more records than little Tommy. :archive: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thats dumb dumb 22 standards - unless they changed again today to fit whatever argument he's attempting to make..

Hey dumb dumb - it looks like Brady has plenty of records now.

50 td's - NFL record.- TB Held for 7 months - Marino held 23 years

+42 - highest td to interception differential in a season -
:

Here you go Therick ...I edited out all the meaningless records you posted on #1 that the NFL didn't find worthy of there passing record book...obviously they are no big deal...maybe if you send them to Kraft he'll try & give them some importance now that Brady can be posted with them...

can you find any of thiose 3 TD's or more ? or most TD in 18 qtrs or beginning of season bullshit ???....If you like I can problably list 2,000 Marino & Manning records like that...

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Here you go Therick ...I edited out all the meaningless records you posted on #1 that the NFL didn't find worthy of there passing record book...obviously they are no big deal...maybe if you send them to Kraft he'll try & give them some importance now that Brady can be posted with them...

can you find any of thiose 3 TD's or more ? or most TD in 18 qtrs or beginning of season bullshit ???....If you like I can problably list 2,000 Marino & Manning records like that...

When they talk about records Manning and Marino get these same records factored in, are some of them a bit silly? Yes, but they aren't just figured out for Brady, it's all qb's.

What does this mean? :shrug: I'm dumb at teh interweb today.

What does this mean? :shrug: I'm dumb at teh interweb today.

Look at the #1 post on this thread & Therick listed all these meaningless records like "Most TDs in 1st 2 games...most TD in first 3 games etc...and highest QB rating in beginning of season...alot of nonsense crap records the NFL didn't even seem think important to list among ythe 50+ passing records they did list...

Favre > little Brady

Damn thought i had this one, buts an old one. This thread was funny as hell.

Back