Tom Brady - NFL Records

Better to get a champion in the sixth round than a prolific choker in the first round..

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=57

"Marino threw at least one interception in 13 of his 18 career playoff games. He threw two or more interceptions 10 times. The Dolphins went just 1-9 in those 10 Marino multi-interception playoff games."

Here you go Therick ...I edited out all the meaningless records you posted on #1 that the NFL didn't find worthy of there passing record book...obviously they are no big deal...maybe if you send them to Kraft he'll try & give them some importance now that Brady can be posted with them...

can you find any of thiose 3 TD's or more ? or most TD in 18 qtrs or beginning of season bullshit ???....If you like I can problably list 2,000 Marino & Manning records like that...

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Dude, they were talking about thos records every time he broke them or was on the way of braking them. But you dont watch football so you wouldnt know.

I saw an interview with Bill Cower and he said that not only did the Steelers and every team in the NFL screw up by not taking Brady, but the Patriots did too because they waited until the sixth round.

It just means every team in the NFL passed on Brady 6x. Thats 6 kicks in the ass for them. Mahahahha

Better to get a champion in the sixth round than a prolific choker in the first round..

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=57

"Marino threw at least one interception in 13 of his 18 career playoff games. He threw two or more interceptions 10 times. The Dolphins went just 1-9 in those 10 Marino multi-interception playoff games."

You do realize tom Brady has not only choked the last 3 consecurive years in a row but has the biggest Choke Job in a Historical game to go undefeated...

and he had the #1 Offense with 3 probowl Linemen & couldn't get it done..and worst against the 16th seeded NY Giants lead by Eli manning !!!!

If I were you being a fraud Patsie Fan...I would just the fvck up !!!!...you do support the biggest frauds in NFL history....and most laughable team ever...***

You do realize tom Brady has not only choked the last 3 consecurive years in a row but has the biggest Choke Job in a Historical game to go undefeated...

and he had the #1 Offense with 3 probowl Linemen & couldn't get it done..and worst against the 16th seeded NY Giants lead by Eli manning !!!!

If I were you being a fraud Patsie Fan...I would just the fvck up !!!!...you do support the biggest frauds in NFL history....and most laughable team ever...***

Marino chocked for 17 yearsROFL

I saw an interview with Bill Cower and he said that not only did the Steelers and every team in the NFL screw up by not taking Brady, but the Patriots did too because they waited until the sixth round.

- Brady is nothing but a Bob Kraft media made "Super Heroe" ...not a single passing record in 6 season proves it...

- his SB drives only to get into FG range are all Pathetic & any QB in History could have done the exact same thing...there wasn't 1 single tough pass in any of them...

- With out Adam Venieri winning thise 3 games & everything exactly the same not a single person speakes of Tom Brady any higher than Kyle Boller or AJ Feeley...thats a fact

Marino chocked for 17 yearsROFL

Therick..you all don't really think Im bothered by Patsie fan insults to the NFL's Hall of Fame honored "Most Pure Prolific Passing QB in NFL History" do you ?

Well think of this Tom Brady Legacy...without Adam Venitieri...what would they actually be able to honor Tom Brady for as an NFL QB ?

A: Nothing...he had "Zero" passing records in 6 seassons & did Nothing any other QB couldn't do...name it...name 1 single thing Tom Brady did any other QB couldn't do...even his 50 TD record can be easily broken in todays pass happy Football & will easily be broken again...so you tell me what the HOF will honor Tom Brady for...

The guy already has 3 rings, 2 SB MVPs and four SB appearances in 7 years.. it's not like he'll go 18 years without a ring... so he gets a pass.

Here are some other great Dan facts from the article:

"In his one Super Bowl appearance (a 38-16 loss to the 49ers in Super Bowl XIX), Marino completed 29 of 50 passes for 318 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs. It adds up to a weak 66.9 passer rating. "

"Marino joined Miami at a time when it had a reputation of being the best ground team in football. In fact, the year before Marino was drafted, the Dolphins made it all the way to the Super Bowl on the strength of a great running game and great defense."

"Marino coughing up two interceptions against Denver and posting a passer rating of just 65.5. Yet another opportunity for Marino to win a Super Bowl tossed into the hands of an opposing defender."

"Shula has quite a resume. Working with quarterbacks Bob Griese, Earl Morrall and Johnny Unitas, he led the Colts and Dolphins to five Super Bowls in 15 years. Over the next 13 seasons, working with Marino, he appeared in just one more Super Bowl. He lost."

Dan Marino is a putz who had to have a title made up for him because they couldn't call him "winner". When it became obvious that Marino had a 10 cent brain, they made up the title "prolific passer". It's like being the smartest kid on the small bus. ROFL

The guy already has 3 rings, 2 SB MVPs and four SB appearances in 7 years.. it's not like he'll go 18 years without a ring... so he gets a pass.

Here are some other great Dan facts from the article:

"

Why don't you look at your own QB ...hes a schmuck that gets a media pass...thats all he is...hes hasn't done a god damn thing any QB in history couldn't do...i challenge you to name it...and Im not talking about bullshit SB-MVP awards throwing 80 yds either...Im talking about great performances & passes..name them...

What did Tom Brady ever do that no other QB couldn't...????

what QB could meet these Tom Brady Standards

- Not a "1" single QB Passing record in first 6 of 7 seasons or even placed
- Never won a Big Game with a great TD pass
- Has a career 24% completion percenteage all balls thrown 20+ yards

More Tom Brady Standards to Greatness...

- Not even considered by NFL until 6th round & from a loser team
- Backed up Brien Griese
- Labeled a Dink & Dunker
- Ranked 8th in average Career QB rating

More Tom Brady Standards to Greatness...

- Not even considered by NFL until 6th round & from a loser team
- Backed up Brien Griese
- Labeled a Dink & Dunker
- Ranked 8th in average Career QB rating

Keep grasping at those straws, it's fun to watchROFL

The first 6 years he averaged 8th in QB Rating & 7th in 7 seasons "Numbnutts"
01'- 6th
02'- 9th
03'- 10th
04'- 9th
05'- 6th
06'- 9th
07'- 1st

You failed math in high school didn't you? Are you that dumb that you're averaging his individual place and saying he's 7th? Did you bother to average all other active qbs during that time?

God, you can't be this dumb can you?

Back