Tom Brady - NFL Records

Take off your shoe's and count dumb dumb...Brady is listed 6 times in 6 different categories, Montana is also listed 6 times, 3 under one category.

Good work dumbass:thumb:

Randy Moss gets more credit than Brady for those TD passes...anyone could have done what Brady did just humbing the ball up there for Moss to fight for it on 1st & goals and the famous olly opp Hail Moss pass..what 24 TDs inside the 9 yd line...and I counted 7 Hail moss es...

Randy Moss gets more credit than Brady for those TD passes...anyone could have done what Brady did just humbing the ball up there for Moss to fight for it on 1st & goals and the famous olly opp Hail Moss pass..what 24 TDs inside the 9 yd line...and I counted 7 Hail moss es...

And any qb would love to have jerry Rice:coffee:

Only one of those records refers to td passes dumb dumb.

records are easy to break when your purposely trying ,... 50 % of his TD's were inside ther 10... and 11 insde the 15 yard line...thats 35 TD passes the length of your living room were you watched him do it.

If Marino had Moss and was trying to break now Brady's record he would do it in 10 games, and problably end up with 65 TD passes...and thats a fact...

and the bonus is in todays pussy ball...Marino wouldn't have to worry about getting hit or touched or even pushed without a 15 yd penalty & automatic 1st down to give him more chances to score

that record won't last long, the whole game is geared towards points & the passing game is easier than it ever has been with all the penalties protecting the QB...

Guess what dipshit. Brady threw 50 TD's and he plays up north in the cold where is snows and rains. Marino played down south in the pretty weather and Manning plays in a dome. If Brady played in a dome he would have way over 50 TD's.

Moss gets more credit? Last I checked brady was the only Qb that moss caught that many td's with, I wonder why.

Why didn't Matt Cassell have the same TD numbers then, he had Moss... ? How was TB able to win SBs without the hail moss? How do you breathe with your head so far up your ass?

Take off your shoe's and count dumb dumb...Brady is listed 6 times in 6 different categories, Montana is also listed 6 times, 3 under one category.

Good work dumbass:thumb:

One thing you absolutely have to consider,...This is the day of the passing game were all rules favor & protect the QB and WR unlike the pre-Brady era

Highest Passer Rating, Season (Qualifiers)
121.1 Peyton Manning, Indianapolis, 2004
117.2 Tom Brady, New England, 2007 ( The 1 season wonder)
112.8 Steve Young, San Francisco, 1994

Most Yards Gained, Season
5,084 Dan Marino, Miami, 1984
4,830 Kurt Warner, St. Louis, 2001
4,806 Tom Brady, New England, 2007 ( The 1 season wonder)

Most Games, 300 or More Yards Passing, Season
10 Rich Gannon, Oakland, 2002
9 Dan Marino, Miami, 1984
Warren Moon, Houston, 1990
Kurt Warner, St. Louis, 1999
Kurt Warner, St. Louis, 2001
8 Dan Fouts, San Diego, 1980
Kurt Warner, St. Louis, 2000
Trent Green, Kansas City, 2004
Marc Bulger, St. Louis, 2006
Drew Brees, New Orleans, 2006
Tom Brady, New England, 2007 ( the 1 season wonder)

Most Touchdown Passes, Game
7 Sid Luckman, Chi. Bears vs. N.Y. Giants, Nov. 14, 1943
Adrian Burk, Philadelphia vs. Washington, Oct. 17, 1954
George Blanda, Houston vs. N.Y. Titans, Nov. 19, 1961
Y.A. Tittle, N.Y. Giants vs. Washington, Oct. 28, 1962
Joe Kapp, Minnesota vs. Baltimore, Sept. 28, 1969

6 By many players. Last time:
Tom Brady, New England vs. Miami, Oct. 21, 2007 (Many players not listed)

Most Games, Four or More Touchdown Passes, Season
6 Dan Marino, Miami, 1984
Peyton Manning, Indianapolis, 2004
5 Dan Marino, Miami, 1986
Brett Favre, Green Bay, 1996
Donovan McNabb, Philadelphia, 2004
Tom Brady, New England, 2007 (The 1 seson wonder)

When you throw 25 TD from the 2 yd line and a bunch of Hail Moss Bombs...that anyone can throw,,,,of course you'll have be a "1 season Wonder"...there are 20 QB's today that could break everyone of the Brady records above if they also had that WR core and attempted from pre-season to brak records...by throwing on 1st and goals as absolute proof...

One thing you absolutely have to consider,...This is the day of the passing game were all rules favor & protect the QB and WR unlike the pre-Brady era

When you throw 25 TD from the 2 yd line and a bunch of Hail Moss Bombs...that anyone can throw,,,,of course you'll have be a "1 season Wonder"...there are 20 QB's today that could break everyone of the Brady records above if they also had that WR core and attempted from pre-season to brak records...by throwing on 1st and goals as absolute proof...

So 20 Qb's that could break the record dont because, ummm they dont want to score that many td's? Do you ever read the stupid crap you post? The idea is to score td's, teams usually do whatever is the best method for doing that and if it was so easy for everyone then everyone would do it...guess what...they dont.

Throwing a TD from the 2 yard line is harder than running the ball through the middle because the defense can cover most of the end zone.

So 20 Qb's that could break the record dont because, ummm they dont want to score that many td's? Do you ever read the stupid crap you post? The idea is to score td's, teams usually do whatever is the best method for doing that and if it was so easy for everyone then everyone would do it...guess what...they dont.

The patriots & Brady & Moss were going to attempt to break the record from day 1...and there is way too much evidense & proof to even write it down...and don't fvcking tell me 15 other QB's in the NFL couldn't go out and break 50 this season is its in the game plan and they use they use every opportunitiy...

Mannings was broken in only 2 years and Brady s could be this season if anyone puts it in the game plan as they did...

The patriots & Brady & Moss were going to attempt to break the record from day 1...and there is way too much evidense & proof to even write it down...and don't fvcking tell me 15 other QB's in the NFL couldn't go out and break 50 this season is its in the game plan and they use they use every opportunitiy...

Mannings was broken in only 2 years and Brady s could be this season if anyone puts it in the game plan as they did...

Maybe Brady will throw 51. lol

So you are telling me that any Qb can just go break the record if they want, but they just dont feel like throwing that many td's or scoring that much? So you are saying that all other teams gameplan is to not score as much? I mean you do realize how stupid this sounds right? I would think everyones gameplan would be to score as much as possible, I guess not....God you are stupid about football, dont you like any other sport you dont sound as moronic about? I mean you are actually sitting there saying that brady just wanted to break the records so he did and all other Qb's could if they wanted but choose not to, do you even understand how stupid that is to say that?

Hey d, so what if they were trying to break the record..dan didn't try? it just happened?..you mean to say that you wouldn't expect that from two future hall of famers..you don't really know much about these things do you..hahahahaha..they were trying to break the record, well boo fvcking hoo of course they were..HELLO EARTH TO d's WORLD..if you got it, flaunt it and win games..if you ain't, whine..now thats something you're good at d sooo..

good morning..saw what I wrote last night after having a few beers..guess I would put it differently this morning..I would say, and I hope they try to break their own record this season too..and as usual d,you have proven to be a moron once again..

Hey d, so what if they were trying to break the record..dan didn't try? it just happened?..you mean to say that you wouldn't expect that from two future hall of famers..you don't really know much about these things do you..hahahahaha..they were trying to break the record, well boo fvcking hoo of course they were..HELLO EARTH TO d's WORLD..if you got it, flaunt it and win games..if you ain't, whine..now thats something you're good at d sooo..

No he didn't try and break any record...he was actually drafted for his great arm, he wasn't a 6th round 2nd stringer...and the previous pass TD record was 36 ...and Marino held it for 24 years...

and I don't care about people trying to break records thats whats athletes are supposed to do dipshit...its just not that imppressive when you throw 25 of the 50 passes from the 1 line on 1st & goals...and another 7 or so are Hail mary Moass passes....

Brady breaking the record the way he did and in the is easy pussy ass passing league now...is like Manny breaking the Homerun record hitting from a tee

not to mention 15 other QB's could easily have done it under the same circumstances and it will be beat in a year or 2......yet nobody could have beaten Marino's or come close for 23 yrs under those passing rules...

So by your rationalization, if it's in the game plan, then it comes true.

It's amazing every team in the league doesn't go undefeated and win the Superbowl.

You are one funny man. :zombie:

So by your rationalization, if it's in the game plan, then it comes true.

It's amazing every team in the league doesn't go undefeated and win the Superbowl.

You are one funny man. :zombie:

no dipshit if the Patriots for some stupid reason actually said we want Kevin Faulk to get the Yardage & TD record...then proceeded to sign the best run blockers & TE avaialble then gave him the ball every single aveaging 45 carries per game the other 20 plays were to pass for 1st downs..and every TD attempt pass or run was to him...

Kevin Faulk very well could be the greatest RB of all time...if they set out to do it...

D22 is going to shut off his iron lung the day that Brady gets inducted. ROFL

not at all...Brady should definately be inducted...hes a great QB...solid, consistant, doen't take many chances unless Moss is on the other end of the ball, and his short passing game doesn't lose games...

Tom a good QB to build around and coach around because hes solid...hes just not this superior QB and especially regarding his arm or QB rankings...hes simply a great QB...just like Rivers, Breeze, Warner, Peddington. Romo. Roslenburger, Delomme, and about 10 others...

There is Nothing Brady has done as a QB that none of these guys have done or can do....and thats a fact...and most of them are better down field passers, Brady is ranked 19th...rememeber !!!

Just answer that question...Id love to hear that answer...what has Brady done that none of these QB's can't do...you know how Marino lead the league every year in TD's passing yds and compl...etc...or how Young not only lead in passing rating he also was mobile and great adding to the offense..

what exactly does Brady do other than drop back 5 plant and attempt to throw a short pass (ranked 12th) and complete the 19th average shortest completion in the league ....

really please...I begg you to tell what QB's can not do that !!!

Back