Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a buddy that lives in Charlotte. Im still talking to him. See if he wants to go chiefs game in Cincy.
My best friend lives in CLT and my sister and brother in law moved from here (MA) to Statesville 2 years ago. My BIL has been in the End Zone Militia at the Pats home games since 1999 and I'm daring him to wear his militia clothes to the game we hopefully go to in CLT on 11/7 .

You would think that.
??? Care to explain? I really don't see the harm. If I am understanding the cartoon correctly, the high school friends are his Patriot teammates and the college friends are his Tampa teammates. And him looking at the banners in Foxboro would be something Kraft would like and appreciate I would think.

Last edited:
Tickets $ 135 hotel $100 each .I have to wait til SW opens up the dates for the game. They already decided I should do another heat challenge at east coast wings & grill insanity wings.
Southwest is open through 11/5. Going down SW on 11/4 and coming home Delta on 11/9. I had enough miles to get both SW tickets free and 1 of 2 Delta tickets free..Kill those wings...

It is bizarre. I really have no idea why that cartoon would be offensive to anyone in the Pats org, least of all Kraft who loves Brady like a son and was happy he won the SB.

Why wouldn't Brady make a few digs? I mean this sports after all and he is the champ one year after leaving. I love smack talk by him or his Dad. That is what makes sports fun.

He just called Patriots HS friends . While college is much better competition& skill level . It was a insult at TALENT & SKILL LEVEL.
Geesh. I didn't read it that way at all. I read it as his high school friends are his long time and closest friends and now he has to introduce them to his college friends which is awkward. Hence the emoji with the grimacing face.

No kidding. Brady would never disparage his Pats teammates. He won 6 chips with them and has written letters on behalf of a few of them to help them get into the HoF.

That's how people will take it. College Is a big step up from HS. NFL is a step up from College
I have not seen one media person have that take. Not one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back