Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, how much work has Brady gotten done on his face??
The pic is clearly photo shopped. His face and arms don't look like that. LOL

The pic is clearly photo shopped. His face and arms don't look like that. LOL

Sarcasm Lol GIF by One Chicago

LOL. Just found this pic.

1626371455189.png

Of course he has had facial work done. But that pic was photoshopped big time. His arms are not that muscular. Lol

This is impressive even for the GOAT. Brady played the whole year last with a fully torn MCL. Not a peep out of him the whole year until after the SB when he had to have surgery to repair it.

Last edited:
This is impressive even for the GOAT. Brady played the whole year last with a fully torn MCL. Not a peep out of him the whole year until after the SB when he had to have surgery to repair it.

I think D wade did that one year the heat won it all.

His knee brace would have given good stability and support for the MCL sprain. No need for kudos for that.

Not a peep out of his team putting him on the injury report, either, all season. No consequences for the Bucs and now the NFL is now refusing to comment on it. I can only imagine what would have happened to the Patriots in that situation. The electric chair for every employee in the organization.

You really are salty. Wow.

View attachment 5179

Not salty at all, Dr. Mazz.

It's medical so let me explain it to you.
When a ligament is partially torn, a sprain, it hurts like hell for a while until it's scarred in and resolved. There continues to be joint stability but with force applied the ligament is stretched (the counter force) which causes pain during healing.
A sprained ankle for example.

A TORN ligament means there is NO counter force and therefore a force applied causes almost NO pain AS LONG AS THE JOINT IS STABILIZED by a knee brace, for example.
That's an important concept so read it 3 or 4 times so you understand completely.

Now answer me this, did you ever see TB12 limp or wince in pain during the year?
Was there ever a mention of a knee injury during the year?
Was there ever any indication that it affected his play?

No.

Minor annoyance of having to wear a knee brace til Sx repair.

Last edited:
Not salty at all, Dr. Mazz.

It's medical so let me explain it to you.
When a ligament is partially torn, a sprain, it hurts like hell for a while until it's scarred in and resolved. There continues to be joint stability but with force applied the ligament is stretched (the counter force) which causes pain during healing.
A sprained ankle for example.

A TORN ligament means there is NO counter force and therefore a force applied causes almost NO pain AS LONG AS THE JOINT IS STABILIZED by a knee brace, for example.
That's an important concept so read it 3 or 4 times so you understand completely.

Now answer me this, did you ever see TB12 limp or wince in pain during the year?
Was there ever a mention of a knee injury during the year?
Was there ever any indication that it affected his play?

No.

Minor annoyance of having to wear a knee brace til Sx repair.
1626428240092.png

I think D wade did that one year the heat won it all.
Don't think he had a fully torn MCL. I know he had his meniscus removed which he later regretted.

This is pretty hilarious. With all the talk of Mahomes and his turf toe, it was actually Brady who had the major injury and he still kicked the Chiefs butt. Lol

This is pretty hilarious. With all the talk of Mahomes and his turf toe, it was actually Brady who had the major injury and he still kicked the Chiefs butt. Lol

Major? He knew about it since April, 2020 and lived with it just fine. There was time for him to have it repaired before camp but he chose not to.

Buccaneers quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen was the one who originally let the cat out of the bag in regards to the timeline of Brady’s injury.
“I don’t think he was 100% last year,” Christensen said via ESPN. “His quote, or close to a quote was, ‘Hey, I’m gonna get my knee fixed up and I’m gonna be better next year and you’re gonna be excited about that.’ Performance-wise, you wanna feel good. I think that thing was a nagging nuisance to him, having to tape it every day."

OMFG! He had to tape his knee every day!!!

I don't know why you're blinded so by TB12

Don't think he had a fully torn MCL. I know he had his meniscus removed which he later regretted.

Reports all say it was fully torn.

I haven't read that and would be surprised if that's true.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back