Tommygirl's New York Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
I know there's a thread here somewhere, but I can't find it. So this year TG is doing the NY walk, different than the one she does here every year. It's over 60 miles, and is a huge undertaking, one that TG will accomplish proudly.

This is a huge commitment, but TG is a determined and dedicated person. She needs to reach a goal, and I'm hoping that we can help her again this year. You can donate below:

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/NewYork?px=5467502&pg=personal&fr_id=2175

October 20-21, 2012

Enjoy an extraordinary walking tour of the entire Big Apple. We’ll go up and down the island of Manhattan, through the Upper West and East Sides, Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Chinatown. You'll see legendary Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and Radio City Music Hall, and take in stunning views of Manhattan as we cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.

Link

Well she actually has to get to NYC. Considering her travel issues lately, that's not a sure thing.

Ok. No problemo. Will get a donation in for sure.

Good for you TG! Hats off to you. It's 60 miles from my house to Austin. Can't imagine that distance!
Posted via Mobile Device

Babalu!!! So glad to see you've joined us! Tommysgirl is going to be ecstatic that you've posted in her thread!!!

MISS YOU TONS!!!

You walking with me Babs? Get on it!! God I love you so.

Just one note. My walk is 39 miles :). Thanks so much Lisa!! And all of ya bite me on the traveling!!

You walking with me Babs? Get on it!! God I love you so.

Just one note. My walk is 39 miles :). Thanks so much Lisa!! And all of ya bite me on the traveling!!

Sorry about that. Still, 39 miles is a spectacular undertaking!

So GREAT to see Babs!

39 miles is still huge, TG. I'm with you in spirit as we share this cause like sisters.
Posted via Mobile Device

TG I recommend the white corn chips. Very light and crisp. They don't overpower the diffusion of salsa flavors.

:)

:p
Posted via Mobile Device

Well she actually has to get to NYC. Considering her travel issues lately, that's not a sure thing.

Is she on the Homeland Security Watch list or something?

Great to see you check in Babs. Good luck on the walk TG.

Back