Top 3 favourite games this yr?

TylerD

Reaction score
What are your 3 favourite games from the Pats this yr you enjoyed watching the most? They have had alot of good games this season.

For me as a Colts fan I would say Pats, and Dallas were fantastic games... The endings didnt happen the way I wanted them to lol but they both were down to the wire and exciting. Number 3 would have been the Eagles, it was an exciting game but the refs ruined it a bit for me with the bad call on Peyton at the end, and the awful awful no calls on at least 5 major holds on Freeney, not to mention that interference call on Reggie lmao. That game was an absolute mess of bad calls through the entire game on both teams. So that made it a bit unenjoyable for me.

My girlfriend forced me to watch a Seahawks game which was against the Chargers, and that was actually a really exciting game with somehow the Seahawks winning.

Anyone els? Pats vs Dolphins for me was sick to watch haha. Patriots showing every way possible to get a touchdown.

1. Pats-Jets.
2. Pats-Steelers.
3. Pats-Bears.

Close runners-up:

- Pats-Dolphins.
- Pats-Ravens.

Pats-Jets because it embarrassed them
Pats-Bears because of our friends there, living vicariously through them
Pats-Colts because I love it when PeyPey gets owned

Raiders-Steelers because of Seymore taking down Ben :)

Good thread here. Here are my 3 favorites from this year:

1) Vs the New York Jets, December 6th: This game was one of the more important games of the season thus far. It was also a great point for revenge against a trash-talking team who had beaten us by 2 touchdowns in our first meeting. For the game to have been a blowout to that caliber was extraordinary. It was by far our most complete game in all phases. We shut down the NYJ offense with big plays from Jimmy Sanders, Devin McCourty and Brandon Spikes. We dismantled the NYJ defense as Tom Brady played to top form. Could not have been a better game against a more hated opponent.

2) Vs. the Miami Dolphins, October 4: This game was our "first" complete game of the season. Remember we had just come off of a very close win against the Buffalo Bills, watching our defense repeatedly get torched by that offense. That game gave us a hopeless feeling about this defense--if we couldn't stop Fitzpatrick and the Bills, then we probably couldn't stop Henne, Marshall and the Phins. This game turned out being the opposite--we dominated them in ST with a Tate return, on defense with some picks for 6, and offense also helped out as well. It was a complete game that showed how much potential this team has.

3) Vs Baltimore Ravens, October 17: This game was truly exciting. I didn't think we could beat an offense with names like Anquan Boldin, Derrick Mason, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Ray Rice, Todd Heap with a great QB like Joe Flacco leading them. That team is dangerous still to this day with the amount of weapons they have. This was a revenge game too for that horrific playoff loss last season. We surprised ourselves by taking this team to overtime, but the offense had struggles. Luckily the defense stopped this offense exactly when we needed them to and it lead us to the victory. One of the more exciting games of the season.

Mind you, today's game and the Thanksgiving game were great too, but these were my favorites of the bunch. Hopefully with the ones we have coming, I can add more to this list.

1. Pats-Jets
2. Pats-Ravens
3. Pats-Colts

For a straight up ass kicking I would have put Colts and Giants in there, but as happy as I was to see the W and the Colts dominate.... It wasnt an exciting back and fourth game like the Colts vs Eagles, or vs Cowboys. But was deffinitely the most complete Colt team all yr and the best they have played this year.

1. Pats-Jets. (Dec.6)
2. Pats-Steelers.
3. Pats-Bears.

Close runners-up:

- Pats-Dolphins.
- Pats-Ravens.

My thoughts, exactly.

I really like this quote from Don Banks of SI after the Bears game.

It's that never-being-satisfied stuff that should send shivers through the rest of the NFL. The Patriots are both really hungry and really good again, and that's a combination that won them three Super Bowl trophies in a four-year span between 2001-2004. I can particularly see it and hear it again in Brady's voice and demeanor, and he's still the engine that drives this Patriots train. He and his detail-obsessed head coach, who started out-gaming the rest of the league this season the minute he shipped Randy Moss off to Minnesota for reasons that weren't yet clear to the rest of us.
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...triots.bears.insider/index.html#ixzz17zN8YuaG

3.) Colts @ Pats -- The Usual buildup a lead against Peyton, watch him mount a furious comeback only to fall short because he FINALLY gets NO tacky-tick 40+ yd net gain into the Red Zone & Goal to Go PI calls to win the game for him :thumb:

2.) Jets @ Pats -- A complete Rex colonoscopy, A Lady-ian hysterectomy and A Sanchez adult circumcision by BB all w/o anesthesia (sorry for the repost but it feelz so good to write it again :))

1.) Pats @ Jets -- The Game that turned The 2010 Organization Around and marked the end of tRandy Moss Experiment revitalizing The Patriots Offense in such a profound manner I refer to it as The Mo Lewis II Experience :Lecture:

Shouldn't we reserve a slot for the next game?
Greenbay? If they are without Rodgers, I dont think that will be a good game at all lol. Even with Rodgers Pats still might blow them out. They werent exactly looking so hot with Rodgers in the game against Detroit either.

3.) Colts @ Pats -- The Usual buildup a lead against Peyton, watch him mount a furious comeback only to fall short because he FINALLY gets NO tacky-tick 40+ yd net gain into the Red Zone & Goal to Go PI calls to win the game for him :thumb:

2.) Jets @ Pats -- A complete Rex colonoscopy, A Lady-ian hysterectomy and A Sanchez adult circumcision by BB all w/o anesthesia (sorry for the repost but it feelz so good to write it again :))

1.) Pats @ Jets -- The Game that turned The 2010 Organization Around and marked the end of tRandy Moss Experiment revitalizing The Patriots Offense in such a profound manner I refer to it as The Mo Lewis II Experience :Lecture:

I dont agree with that tacky calls at the end to win the game, but I do find it a bit odd that when the Colts play the Patriots or Chargers they are always down 14 or 17 to start and have to comeback. When was the last time the Colts were ever up in a game against the Patriots? I guess in 2010 they were up by 10 and lost 24-20. When Colts play the Ravens on the other hand, its a straight up ass kicking the entire game.

I dont agree with that tacky calls at the end to win the game, but I do find it a bit odd that when the Colts play the Patriots or Chargers they are always down 14 or 17 to start and have to comeback. When was the last time the Colts were ever up in a game against the Patriots? I guess in 2010 they were up by 10 and lost 24-20. When Colts play the Ravens on the other hand, its a straight up ass kicking the entire game.

I think the Colts had the lead in 2007, with Brady leading a 4th quarter drive to win the game.

My favorite three games of this season?
#3=AFC Divisional game
#2=AFC Championship game
#1=Superbowl

I think the discussion is done now. :popcorn:

My 3 favorite games haven't been played yet. They are scheduled for:

Jan 15th or 16th
Jan 23rd
Feb 6th

Back