Trenni Yuch!

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
(borrowing a local meme)

This AM jerry and Minahane were out and trenni and a couple other hacks were in. I will give Trenni some due. IMO, as far as most backup hacks and many of the off and on, recyling show named hosts, Trenni as a strong base olf knowlege and game understanding. But I don't tend to like her because I believe her to be totally judgemental in the manner more common to the political forum wherein if you disagree with ones opinion or take, on say president or candidate or whatever, you are condemned in the same extent for simply daring to disagree. Trenni today took on Ninko, Ortiz, TFB and the fan base real hard and imo unfairly. She implied if not outright idenrtified ninko ortiz and TFB as ped guys.

Why do we all immediately suspect Ortiz of Peds, but BradY? No! it's the Avecado ice cream. Are we seerious? Same Nink. Ninks retiring OK he was a good fit OK. I don't care if's he's using stuff so what? Legalize It. I don't care, wha'st the hell is the big deal But look at him how else ddoes he perform like that?. (Not actual quotes but rather an attempt to capture the sneering, condemning. superior, don't you dare question me, stoopid TONE.

Anyway. PEDS. NO HARD EVIDENCE (in which simply playing reat at 40 IS NOT hard evidence. If you merely ask the Q. "I wonder if he/she is using peds?" thats fine. Performance in relation to age does raise the Q. But the "Look at him. He's Forty he's having a carreer year. You think he gets that from avocado ice cream, you moron??? That's nasty, unfair and I hate that.

Cheers, BostonTim

Cannot stand this girl.

Utter garbage.

They tend to pair her with Tanguay most times too. A double barrel buckshot of suck.

I heard the first line of "lot of tears down in Foxboro for a PED guy" and click.

I've emailed management. Explained my demographic.(stations wet dream) Told them I turn the channel immediately when I hear her, Tanguay, or Thomasshole.

Fvck em all.

If other markets or the CT School of Broadcasting can't produce better options than these retreads I just go to another channel.

Can't stand her.

Hot taking turd. Worse than most of her male counterparts, but they usually pair her with some guy who is worse than she is (quite a feat) so she looks less horrible by comparison.

She's mostly a baseball person so anytime she gets to throw shade on a footballer suspected of taking roids she jumps at the chance. Pairing her with Tanguay is a click baiting dream duo. Don't bother. Besides all that she's irritating to my eyes so there's that, too :shrug_n:

she's not a dude?

ah she is playing a role, they tell her to act a certain way and she just does as told. yeah she stinks but no more or less than most the radio airheads out there. She is more informed than Mazz, at least she isn't nose deep into Felger's pelvic bone.

Her voice cuts through me like a rubbing alcohol anima. I don't watch or listen anymore

she's not a dude?

ah she is playing a role, they tell her to act a certain way and she just does as told. yeah she stinks but no more or less than most the radio airheads out there. She is more informed than Mazz, at least she isn't nose deep into Felger's pelvic bone.

I do call her Trannie, so there's that.

I heard something about Minahane being gone from the show. Is that true? :grovel:

Hope not.

He's bombastic. But NOBODY outside Michael Hurley read up on DG as much and openly challenged and refuted all comers at the behest of TBs rep.

He's had a tough go losing both parents in weeks.

If she's any long term solution I'm gone.

(borrowing a local meme)

This AM jerry and Minahane were out and trenni and a couple other hacks were in. I will give Trenni some due. IMO, as far as most backup hacks and many of the off and on, recyling show named hosts, Trenni as a strong base olf knowlege and game understanding. But I don't tend to like her because I believe her to be totally judgemental in the manner more common to the political forum wherein if you disagree with ones opinion or take, on say president or candidate or whatever, you are condemned in the same extent for simply daring to disagree. Trenni today took on Ninko, Ortiz, TFB and the fan base real hard and imo unfairly. She implied if not outright idenrtified ninko ortiz and TFB as ped guys.

[/B]

Anyway. PEDS. NO HARD EVIDENCE (in which simply playing reat at 40 IS NOT hard evidence. If you merely ask the Q. "I wonder if he/she is using peds?" thats fine. Performance in relation to age does raise the Q. But the "Look at him. He's Forty he's having a carreer year. You think he gets that from avocado ice cream, you moron??? That's nasty, unfair and I hate that.

Cheers, BostonTim

I am so happy I stopped listening to EEI a long time ago. I mean if this chick STILL does not understand why steroids are viewed differently in baseball vs football, then she should quit sports radio now.

Back