Tropical Storm EARL to become Hurricane EARL and we need to watch his path

Given what we saw on Thursday night, I'm worried more about Hurricane Carson, Hurricane Chad, and Hurricane Terrell. :coffee:

The last hurricane I recall drank all my beer and passed out on my couch.

hurricane2.jpg

I live in Florida so I can say this with all sincerity - hurricanes happen. Buy some flashlights and bottles of water and get a grip, you bunch of pantywaists!

:p :D
Posted via Mobile Device

It's bad enough that Teh White Man™ stole all my land, now they're taking over couches, too???

:cuss:

Yeah, but we are still just soul-less creatures who surnburn easily, don't have all kinds of cool spirts and aren't connected with the earth and shit.

We are still paying a heavy price for the sins of our cracker-ass forebears.

Don't think it's easy.

That's the pw4m we all know & love. Your blizzard updates seem like years ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was thinking of you and tehrick wnen I starded this thread. I had a nightmare that you were having me prosecuted because tehrick’s house got slammed and I didn’t warn any of you.

I think I even neg repped someone who started a weather thread last year. I was like "dude, wtf do you think you are doing hijacking pw4m's gig? Better know your role mf'r! You stick to the ghey pron critiques, pw4m is in charge weather"

Or something along those lines...
Posted via Mobile Device

I think I even neg repped someone who started a weather thread last year. I was like "dude, wtf do you think you are doing hijacking pw4m's gig? Better know your role mf'r! You stick to the ghey pron critiques, pw4m is in charge weather"

Or something along those lines...
Posted via Mobile Device

You are the gangster of PP ROFL :thumb:

Back