Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

Trevor knee watch is officially on now. Being reported as a sprain. Pederson non comital and says day to day. I think they sit him this week let it rest up for the Steelers the following week. Thursday nights are for shit games so might as well roll CJ Bethard out there.
Curious if he's better than Mac. Good measuring stick.

so...after the NFL moves the Jags to London are you guys going to be like Raiders fans...?

so...after the NFL moves the Jags to London are you guys going to be like Raiders fans...?
South Asian Man GIF by Identity

Y'all tell me how you guys feel about Josh Uche. It seems there is some smoke around the Jags trading for him before the deadline.

For Uche? He’s good…he disappears at times though.

Link?
No link yet. Just an insider that's right more than not on Twitter. I wish I knew his source inside the building because he's usually spot on with what he reports. Jags also looking at Chase Young from Commanders.

Yes it was very close to happening. I was cheering for the 9ers to beat them Monday night so they would start the process of trading. Hunter is the one I've wanted all along. Now the Vikings have a false sense of hope and Hunter on a one year deal.

Y'all tell me how you guys feel about Josh Uche. It seems there is some smoke around the Jags trading for him before the deadline.
Sounding like 2nd and 3rd
Sold.
For Uche? He’s good…he disappears at times though.

Link?
He's a very good DE who is still rising.
He's a helluvan explosive edge rusher. If he ever develops the ability to set an edge against the run, take on a block, or maintain any sort of lane discipline he'll be a weapon, and there have been some signs of that.

At the moment he's hard to get on the field except in the most obvious passing downs.

Back