Uh-Oh, BB....We're On To Next Woman Up??

Bill has already made clear who he's really after now. He's a Swiftie.

Bill-Belichick-Taylor-Swift-Split-082223-b8f26720bdb34739ae9e03080cc4b0c6.jpg
Mmmm sweet honey pie

I have a feeling that some people here, who I really like, aren't enjoying the posts on this thread.
It's RG's fault. Had he not started this thread, I wouldn't have known about it. Then I wouldn't have felt compelled to post such stupid chauvinistic comments.

I have a feeling that some people here, who I really like, aren't enjoying the posts on this thread.
It's RG's fault. Had he not started this thread, I wouldn't have known about it. Then I wouldn't have felt compelled to post such stupid chauvinistic comments.
I can see it right now. RG is sitting at his beach front home having a beer with BB and they are cackling at this thread.

I was waiting for implied relationship with a blow up doll.

Wait so she's refusing to leave his place? Is this like when George Costanza's girlfriend refuses to accept his breaking up with her?
This could be TV sitcom gold.

so it's been going on for over a year???? FINALLY we know how matty p and judge became the offensive coaches!!!! bill has been so distraught and distracted that he didn't realize jmd left...and mp & jj figured, "what the hell. we're unemployed. bet we could just sliiiiiddddee right in there...."
for real though...i had thought they got married. he started wearing that black "sport" ring on his left ring finger last year. this past preseason game it was on his index finger and i thought,"wtf??"
i loved them together...this makes me sad.🥺

She's in Natucket? Has she taken 8 Rings and the dog?
Women always take the dog, or so I'm told.

Not a fun thing to have to go through to begin with without the media sticking their nose in business that is none of theirs or anybody else’s for that matter. People change, shit happens , whatever. I’m sure some dumb fuck media member will try to ask BB about it in a press conference & will get zero response about it or anything else not related to the game. I feel bad for both.

Back