Upcoming Game with Bills

Patriots71

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
Reaction score
Website
t.me
Ick....

"Shawn Smith has been assigned as referee for Sunday’s Patriots-Bills game. He is No. 14 in your officials’ program. Smith was promoted to referee in 2018. His crew averages the second-most penalties called per game this season (18.6)"

Over and under of how many lost yards Sony has this week.

This game has me worried....

The only thing that really worries me besides our awful Qb is that Josh Allen is doing a Barry Sanders this year, and since we are so wonderful at stopping Qb runs, that could be an issue if Buff slows the game down. They are also number 3 in defense, so no slouch there.

When was the last time the Pats lost to the Bills at home in a meaningful game? Yeah, I can't remember either.

The only thing that really worries me besides our awful Qb is that Josh Allen is doing a Barry Sanders this year, and since we are so wonderful at stopping Qb runs, that could be an issue if Buff slows the game down. They are also number 3 in defense, so no slouch there.

Why worry about a running QB? Our LBs have great sideline to sideline speed. Probably the best in the history of the game. :coffee:

Just get Jimmy White more involved. Do you want the stat of the season?

James White - 13 or more carries + targets - Patriots are 9-0
James White - 12 or fewer carries + targets - Patriots are 0-5

Just get Jimmy White more involved. Do you want the stat of the season?

James White - 13 or more carries + targets - Patriots are 9-0
James White - 12 or fewer carries + targets - Patriots are 0-5

Gotta get White more involved for sure. His use has been cut back a lot the last few games & a couple of games ago some in the media thought he was being saved for the playoffs. Now Josh comes out Monday and says "we've got to get the ball to White more". Smart :coffee:

I think they were trying to get Burkhead some more playing time but this isn't the time for that, we need White to get some more touches.

At least we don't have to listen to Ian Eagle and Dan F*cking Fouts on the broadcast. We get Greg Gumbel, Trent Green and the next coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers (once they miss the playoffs) Bruce Arians.

And Tom Brady was not playing in that game, Jacoby Brissett was the QB. :coffee:

Exactly so we should have won by 50

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Gotta get White more involved for sure. His use has been cut back a lot the last few games & a couple of games ago some in the media thought he was being saved for the playoffs. Now Josh comes out Monday and says "we've got to get the ball to White more". Smart :coffee:

I do wonder if some things and players are being baby gloved saving for playoffs.

When was the last time the Pats lost to the Bills at home in a meaningful game? Yeah, I can't remember either.

To be fair, when was the last time we lost to Pittsburgh?

This team can find a way to lose to anyone. Need laser focus this week.

Josh Allen has 6 TDs and 9 INTs this year.

Yep but he runs like a deer.

So the game plan will be to keep him in the pocket and make him throw the ball? Sounds reasonable. If it's not a handoff to a RB then Roberts can spy him? Might work pretty well.

But don't forget, the officiating crew is Shawn Smith's who was just promoted to referee this year. He's out to make a name for himself and, fittingly, his crew averages the second-most penalties called per game this season (18.6). He might be the Pats worst nightmare.

So the game plan will be to keep him in the pocket and make him throw the ball? Sounds reasonable. If it's not a handoff to a RB then Roberts can spy him? Might work pretty well.

But don't forget, the officiating crew is Shawn Smith's who was just promoted to referee this year. He's out to make a name for himself and, fittingly, his crew averages the second-most penalties called per game this season (18.6). He might be the Pats worst nightmare.

I know I saw that ref crew. I feared for our oline.

My game plan for the Bills is to make Buffalo Wings for the tailgate to, as our tradition goes, symbolically devour the opposition. I'm taking a friend of mine who grew up in WNY and is a huge Bills fan, so that is a first for me.

Yes, young QBs with wheels tend to give us fits and Allen is a good athlete, who, at this point in his development, doesn't really give a shit about longevity and is just trying to survive any way he can, which is always a problem to defend.

I thought he was a terrible pick where they took him and he had a very low chance of being successful, but I've seen him do some stuff since that makes makes me wonder if I was wrong again. He's raw but can show some good shit on occasion and his arm is the maybe the strongest in the business. A fucking cannon.

The Bills have had an odd season with that terrible stretch after Allen went out and they were getting killed with Peterman at QB, but I don't doubt that they'll show up and give a tremendous effort on Sunday.

This is likely going to be a contest and if we continue to play sloppy, stupid football then we could definitely end up losing it.

Back