Upcoming new shows

Reacher has always struck me as way over the top in terms of...well, if it was a superhero movie, he'd be Superman. Just way overpowered in terms of his skillet. But it's good watching for sure.

I'm horrible about starting new shows. Just caught up on Ozark (all 3 and a half seasons) recently. I finally started Reacher last night. I never did bother watching the movie but I really enjoyed the first episode.

As for Reacher, they finally have an actor that portrays how is is in the books. #Finally #Tookthemlongenough

Just wrapped the new season of Maisel. That show is just phenomenal. S4 is the best since S1. Great stuff, especially the last couple episodes.

I don't remember if I've plugged the show here, but if I haven't, consider this my full on, unabashed plug. I haven't fallen for a show this hard since... Community or Firefly, probably. Great stuff.

Just wrapped the new season of Maisel. That show is just phenomenal. S4 is the best since S1. Great stuff, especially the last couple episodes.

I don't remember if I've plugged the show here, but if I haven't, consider this my full on, unabashed plug. I haven't fallen for a show this hard since... Community or Firefly, probably. Great stuff.
We’re halfway through the new season. We love it too.

The first three episodes of "Wheel of Time" Season 2 dropped today on Amazon Prime. Will watch tonight.

Back