UPDATE - Draft Party Plans!!!

Patriots4ever said:

I can't wait to see the pictures, and I look forward to the next PP party. Hopefully it involves tailgating at a Pats game.

I got a defective Photo/Cd yesterday. I should have a new one for posting purposes around 4-5 PM today.

joephoto said:
I got a defective Photo/Cd yesterday. I should have a new one for posting purposes around 4-5 PM today.
joephoto....

it's no use. dchester has called in his FBI marker at CTU.....Chloe will remotely block any attempt to develope that photo cd of yours ( hopefully )

RoadGrader said:
joephoto....

it's no use. dchester has called in his FBI marker at CTU.....Chloe will remotely block any attempt to develope that photo cd of yours ( hopefully )
Chloe must be loosing her touch. The picture of Peg bowing before me was supposed to have survived the unfortunate accident.
________
BMW X6 history

dchester said:
Chloe must be loosing her touch. The picture of Peg bowing before me was supposed to have survived the unfortunate accident.

Drafts were priced correctly at Docs. Here is Pats4ever (#54) with a couple buddies out front.

The Drinkalots (Keith & Rachael) with Oldirama and Peg.

Patriots4ever (#54) and Wife (#12) sitting with friends.

Peg and Sir Drinkalot help Pookie and Maelli (Mary) play ball.

Peg in front with Brian, Ras, sister-of-Ras, wife of Ras, Mikiemo83 and Jean.

Patriots4ever placing the call authorizing the 2nd round trade up to acquire Chad Jackson.

DChester, Roadgrader, Bideau and Ras.

With Dan Koppen coming back in the middle, Tom with be well protected with this group.

Planeteer group photo. Too bad someone placed a Patriotopoly Game in front of our banner.

Oldirama, our Albanian Planeteer, scored a few points with Peg at the Draft Party.

Hey! I don't remember anybody in Jets gear @ the party.:huh:
Then again when I wasn't posing for pictures I was too busy stuffing my face to have noticed.

Odlirama said:
Hey! I don't remember anybody in Jets gear @ the party.:huh:
Then again when I wasn't posing for pictures I was too busy stuffing my face to have noticed.

No, the Jets fans happened to be in the pic with me. :rolleyes: I gave them plenty of $hit throughout the day. Bid told me they were cool, which they were, but man I hate being in photos with Jets fans. :D

Great pics joephoto! It was great meeting you at the Party. You, my friend are a character. ROFL

Thanks for posting those!

Back