UPDATE - Draft Party Plans!!!

sir_drinkalot said:
Hey!! I can't believe that no one made mention of Joe knocking his head into the television (and breaking it!), while he was climbing up on the tables, to get a better vantage point to take a photo from!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Do you know how long it took me to type that, because I was LAUGHING so freaking hard?!?!
~Peg (typing from HotelDrinkAlot)

That was funny! :D :D ROFL :LOL:

Odlirama said:
Yeah it was chicken.
You would think that we dont have chickens in Albania.
Man! I really am the Albanian Mel Kipper Jr. I can throw a lot of :blah: at you but in the end I know jack shit about who the teams will draft. But hey I'm convinced I do. Had some of you fooled too. Especially Peg. I think!

"It is obvious to me that the Patriots have no clue as to what the draft is all about! That is why the pick 32 like every other year."

Dude! :)
I can't believe that you have only lived in this country for 8 years! You have an incredible grasp of the language and so much more! It was really cool getting to know you better. Truly! :)
And your "Bella" is truly beautiful, my friend! :)

RoadGrader said:
Some Draft Party observations from a PatriotsPlanet rookie attendee...it was fun to meet everyone and share a few drams and good conversation.

For those voyeurs out there who didn't make the event here's my version of PatsPlanet Inside Track....

Peg and joephoto need to learn how to loosen up a bit.....talk about slow motors! :eek:

sir_drinkalot really does :thumb:

dchester and wife,as a couple, do maintain a very effective cover facade for his FBI assignment :rolleyes:

mikiemo looks exactly like his current avatar, does have a great singing voice (as does joephoto) and definitely married above his station :blink:

after chatting read: sucking-up to The Mod with bideau and wife, she most assuredly is the brains of their outfit :noshit:

Ras, in person, is an extremely attractive man, I must say.....wait... not that I'm in that market or anything

R.G., R.G., R.G.---
Where do I begin?!... First of all--it was GREAT to meet you! I was picturing a big, burly kind of guy, (not un-like Mankins), but you were well--kind of "normal", ya know???...
And by the way--when I was trying to "tear your clothes off you", it was because you were tormenting me and insisting that you were REALLY KenJr and that you had Indy jersies underneath... I rest my case. ;)
Loosen up?!... Loosen up?!... Ah... Okay... You win, you facetious Bugger! ;) :) :thumb:

bideau said:
Ras, you're a master of the obvious. And if you really want to suck up, a few 20's will do just fine.
Hey, no suck up here buddy-boy! Where we come from, a gentle soul such as myself always buys a round for his compatriots.

Besides, you guys drink beer, I drink Jack. I figure what it costs to shell out for 6-8 beers is a lot cheaper than 4-6 Jacks, heh heh!

sir_drinkalot said:
Hey Ras, tell wifey to get #28, he's next.
Nah, that's the curse of the sister. She is the one I buy a shirt for and then within a year, poof, the player is gone....

1st shirt - Andy Katzenmoyer
2nd shirt - Christian Fauria (actually, I bought her the shirt Christmas of 04)

I am now accepting bids for the next player....

bideau said:

When Joe puts up his pics, we should play a game of "identify the internet nerds". I think some of you may be pretty surpised :p

I'll have the prints on CD at 3 PM. Maybe post them here before 5.

Brian- Can I put them on this Sticky Draft thread ? Or start a new one ?

This thread will work just fine. For posterity, we can always archive the thread once people have finished with the laughter and ridicule.

I'm not sure the rest of the Planet is ready for this eeek

bideau said:
This thread will work just fine. For posterity, we can always archive the thread once people have finished with the laughter and ridicule.

I'm not sure the rest of the Planet is ready for this eeek
since I arrived late, will there be pics of the "acts of perversion so profound and disgusting" that mikiemo promised would happen?

RoadGrader said:
since I arrived late, will there be pics of the "acts of perversion so profound and disgusting" that mikiemo promised would happen?

I believe those happened after you left...at least that's what I was told.

bideau said:
I believe those happened after you left...at least that's what I was told.
not sure where these statements come from? all I can say is after 2:59 pm today and Joe posting those pictures I may never be heard from again.

as homer has said

RoadGrader said:
Some Draft Party observations from a PatriotsPlanet rookie attendee...it was fun to meet everyone and share a few drams and good conversation.

For those voyeurs out there who didn't make the event here's my version of PatsPlanet Inside Track....

Ras, in person, is an extremely attractive man, I must say.....wait... not that I'm in that market or anything

I have to say, that I agree with RG's assessment here... Ras--what are you doing differently?!... Not sure if it is the new haircut or the mustache and goatee or the combination thereof, but you are looking pretty hot, man... ;)
(Figured that I'd better not say that in front of the wifey, though!) o:)

dchester said:
Hey, I came back (although mainly it was because I'm not allowed to accept gifts in my line of work).

Oh, don't worry, DC--I was just joshing you. You're still my favorite big lug! ;)
BTW--thanks again for buying that last round of drinks! :thumb: :toast:

bideau said:

Peg and Drinkalot, after hearing about your escapades during my brief absence, I may never be able to go back to Doc's...Yes, they actually do know me there :banghead:

Uhh--it was Mikiemo's wifey, Jean, that was the instigator in the "mistaken bathroom incident." That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! ;) :p

BTW--it just occurred to me--we've NEVER had the draft party in the same place... Coincidence?!... I think not!
o:)

Thanks for all that you did, in the organization of this shindig, Brian. It was definitely a good time, had by all! :)
But, next time--can you use BRIGHTER RED ARROWS, in the directions?! :p

Patriots4ever said:
Whew! I escaped scrutiny. :archive:

Oh, yeah?!...
Patriots4ever was the tall, virile hottie that came with his beautiful, expecting wife. How's THAT, for scrutiny?! And you didn't think that I noticed... ;)

mikiemo83 said:
we definitely will have to meet up and tailgate

it was very nice the way bid took my wife and I around to meet everyone and how quickly the conversation quickly became natural.

I would like to thank everyone on behalf of my wife, she had a great time and appreciated how quickly everyone became a friend.

I know I drank too much when I wake up with Joe Photo's number in my wallet :D when I said duet I was thinking a singing duet

RG pleasure was all mine sir

Ras & family nice meeting you after all those post, Ras tell your sister to get the dillon shirt next

mr & mrs drink-a-lot and Peg - life is to be enjoyed, thanks for enjoying it with me for the day

mr & mrs DC nice to meet you both, thanks for easing me into the conversation with everyone.

Oldirama and RichieM nice meeting you guys, I should have stopped about the time you guys left, well should of / could of

pa_pats_fan54, my first planet get together and I somehow survived with only minimal brain cell loss, however when the remaining grey matter is minimal every cell counts

Hey, Mikiemo--I enjoyed re-connecting with old friends here and meeting the new ones, but I must say that I simply ADORED your wife!!!! She's my new favorite "honorary" Planeteer! :thumb:

Peg said:
Uhh--it was Mikiemo's wifey, Jean, that was the instigator in the "mistaken bathroom incident." That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! ;) :p

BTW--it just occurred to me--we've NEVER had the draft party in the same place... Coincidence?!... I think not!
o:)

Thanks for all that you did, in the organization of this shindig, Brian. It was definitely a good time, had by all! :)
But, next time--can you use BRIGHTER RED ARROWS, in the directions?! :p

-------------->

Big and bright enough for you??

Peg said:
Oh, yeah?!...
Patriots4ever was the tall, virile hottie that came with his beautiful, expecting wife. How's THAT, for scrutiny?! And you didn't think that I noticed... ;)
eeek wuv drool :cute: :dance: :dbanana: :hump:

It sounds like everyone had a blast....Annihilus can't wait to see the pics once Joe gets 'em posted.

Jealous, jealous, jealous of you lucky bahstids.

One of these days.

Annihilus said:
It sounds like everyone had a blast....Annihilus can't wait to see the pics once Joe gets 'em posted.

Jealous, jealous, jealous of you lucky bahstids.

One of these days.

It was a great time! I wish I could have stayed longer (wife gets tired quickly these days).

I can't wait to see the pictures, and I look forward to the next PP party. Hopefully it involves tailgating at a Pats game.

Back