Urgent Topic of Discussion for 3RC

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
Three weeks from tomorrow, we will be winning Super Bowl number four. Thus, "Three Ring" circus will be an outdated name for the forum and "Four Ring" circus is just not an acceptable replacement.

In this thread, we openly discuss ideas for an appropriate name in recognition of this forthcoming triumph.

Superstition will not permit me to put forth any suitable suggestions.

My subliminal will be hard at work though, and the floodgates are sure to burst at the final whistle.

- Four Sheets to the Wind Forum
- On All Fours Forum
- Fantastic Four Forum

Whatever we name it , you better be taking Mrs. MD to the SB or you'll curse it. Just sayin'.

Something with:

Four-midable?

Four-most?

Four-play?

Just brainstorming, here.

Four Rings to Rule Them All

Consider: We are being called MORDOR.

Cheers, BostonTim

Superstition will not permit me to put forth any suitable suggestions.

My subliminal will be hard at work though, and the floodgates are sure to burst at the final whistle.

I know you're mostly kidding, probably. But I've been guilty of being nervous about predicting things too but I try not to do that now. I really enjoy MDs unchained, in your face enthusiasim and confidence.

19-0

Cheers, BostonTim

Jovian Jamboree

All four jovian planets are surrounded by a set of rings (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Jupiter).

I know you're mostly kidding, probably. But I've been guilty of being nervous about predicting things too but I try not to do that now. I really enjoy MDs unchained, in your face enthusiasim and confidence.

19-0

Cheers, BostonTim

Indeed. While it may seem mean at times, you have to agree with the simple truth he's talking about. Arrogant ot not, it's usually dead on. Nothing wrong with blunt.

Back