USC coach Lane Kiffin!

It was a smart move. He gets the he'll out of the sec. Moves to the easier PAC 10

LOL. Is there a single college football coach who isn't a total dirtbag?

I think there's plenty. Kiffen just doesn't happen to be one of them. I'm with Paz. I hope USC sinks to the Paul Hackett level real fast. I hope Neuheisal uses this to steal all of USC's five star recruits and beats USC's ass for the foreseeable future.

I think there's plenty. Kiffen just doesn't happen to be one of them. I'm with Paz. I hope USC sinks to the Paul Hackett level real fast. I hope Neuheisal uses this to steal all of USC's five star recruits and beats USC's ass for the foreseeable future.

This. All of this.

Al Davis may have lost his brain functions a long time ago but he was dead on about dirtbag Kiffin.

This all actually good news for me.

The top rated HS player in the country, OT Seantrel Henderson, was set to go to USC. Now however he has Ohio State at the top of his list.
This kid is 6-8 330.

O'Brien would be good for the job. The real question is which school gets hit by the bigger scandal in the next five years. Fullmer left a full blown stench at UT and Kiffin didn't fix much while there and Carroll is as he did in NE getting out two steps a head of a shit show. Here with the cap and there with the Bush issue.

ROFL

Next on 'As the SC Turns..'

At least the barbs exchange between Harbaugh and Kiffin will be good.

And of course Urban is devastated..

urban.gif

It was a smart move. He gets the he'll out of the sec. Moves to the easier PAC 10

Easier? Oregon, Washington, maybe Stanford will be ahead of USC next year. So instead of being a middle-of-the-pack team in the top conference in the country, he'll be leading a mid-level team in a constantly underrated conference. Yup, very smart. :banghead:

Easier? Oregon, Washington, maybe Stanford will be ahead of USC next year. So instead of being a middle-of-the-pack team in the top conference in the country, he'll be leading a mid-level team in a constantly underrated conference. Yup, very smart. :banghead:

Maybe he likes the "intern" possibilites more though? :shrug:

Back