Veterans Day

My BIL served 10 years his wife, my sister, served 23 years. She was in the parking lot of the dorm that was bombed in the 90s during Desert Storm. She won't discus it. My FIL was in Viet Nam 3x, two of which he volunteered to go back. Endless uncles and cousins in my family have served.

Grateful for their service 100x fold for their sacrifice. Especially those who didn't come back.

FhR8_FyXwAAlHvo

All battlefields not just Saigon.

View: https://youtu.be/Qjzjhl-QztE

I had a great discussion about this song, it's meaning and importance with my school teacher friend Karen in MA, who I've mentioned in the P&R forum recently, last night in one of our typical 3 our talks. My God, I've met my match on the sheer volume of words and ideas to share. 😂

I heard this for the first time when I was 13 and bought Billy's Greatest Hits Volumes 1 and 2.

I'm sitting here listening in tears the same as the very first time I heard it sitting alone all those years ago.

Thank you for this, and a huge thank you to all who have served, are serving now and who will serve. ♥

If i may submit another to today's paylist.

Many of you know where I stand on my lack of faith so I hope that knowledge carries some weight.

God bless all of you great men and women. ✌ ♥

View: https://youtu.be/jhdFe3evXpk

Aw who’s the chick next to you lol ....she actually looks like one of my friends, she’s turn into a b.....ch lol

~Dee~
That was my ex-wife. She poisoned me and cut my brake lines. She really loved me a lot.🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was my ex-wife. She poisoned me and cut my brake lines. She really loved me a lot.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ok that really could have been my ex friend lol please tell me her name wasn’t Viola she had at least 5 ex husbands lol.

~Dee~

Back to our regular scheduled programs

Last edited:
View attachment 13693View attachment 13694View attachment 13695

Wayback machine when I was actually decent looking lol and you’re welcome. You will not see a picture of me now lol.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looking good, Piggie. Here's one of the only 2 pics of me in uniform. One was me in class A's just before leaving for Vietnam. All my Vietnam pics were lost. Got this one when I cousin of mine died.

Edit: Never mind, photo too big. But I love your 'stache.....

Back