Vince Wilfork Tears Achilles

FVCK FVCK FVCK...I've long thought he was the one guy on D that the Pats couldn't lose. Man I hope I'm wrong.

Yikes. Velasco? (Not Velano, there was someone else with a similar name)

Yikes. Velasco? (Not Velano, there was someone else with a similar name)

Vallone, maybe?

But I was thinking more along the lines of another street free agent.

Seymour%281%29.jpg

I was going to say Seymour as well but didn't want to risk someone calling me a moron for not knowing the difference between a DE and DT LOL. Even though Seymour would fit the 4-3 DT bill (isn't that where he played in Oakland anyway?). I'm pretty sure he hates New England though

How long was Suggs help with help of the Deer Antler stuff....can someone get Ray on the phone and ask him how the stuff works?

I was going to say Seymour as well but didn't want to risk someone calling me a moron for not knowing the difference between a DE and DT LOL. Even though Seymour would fit the 4-3 DT bill (isn't that where he played in Oakland anyway?). I'm pretty sure he hates New England though

I'm pretty sure he hates sitting on his couch more. Maybe I'm wrong.

And he played next to Tommy Kelly for several years.

Tom Brady and VW are the two most important guys on this team. We just got handed a devastating loss imo.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Ugh. The guy we could least afford to lose on either side of the ball, imo. This is terrible.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

The achilles sprain, a partial tear, is what it looked like from the replay. His right foot flexed to an extreme when he changed directions & that's the moment he showed pain. It's not a complete tear. The pain would have been much worse and he wouldn't have been able to walk off the field.

IR for VW. Our pro scouts need to earn their money & find another one quickly. I hear Love...never mind.

Vallone, maybe?

But I was thinking more along the lines of another street free agent.

Seymour%281%29.jpg
my thoughts too

But he loves the Benjamin's!!!!!!

Plus Kelly being here may help suck him in!!

Tom Brady and VW are the two most important guys on this team. We just got handed a devastating loss imo.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Ugh. The guy we could least afford to lose on either side of the ball, imo. This is terrible.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

As important as Big Vince is, Talib is the MVP of the defense this year.
That being said, the loss hurts.

As important as Big Vince is, Talib is the MVP of the defense this year.
That being said, the loss hurts.

I agree. This year the torch was passed to Talib, at least that's what it appears to be now. VW has been nursing something and hasn't played like himself all year. How impt is Talib? The last 4 years, that last pass he batted down would have been a TD. Thank you, Talib.

VW will have to be replaced. I'll be interested to see if BB goes big fatty or a leaner penetrator type.

I agree. This year the torch was passed to Talib, at least that's what it appears to be now. VW has been nursing something and hasn't played like himself all year. How impt is Talib? The last 4 years, that last pass he batted down would have been a TD. Thank you, Talib.

VW will have to be replaced. I'll be interested to see if BB goes big fatty or a leaner penetrator type.

AJ Francis for a few weeks and then Armstead, when he is ready.

Back