Vince Young Wants Chance To Play Or Out Of Tennessee

-Scar-

Decimate this account, please. Thanks.
Reaction score
"If them guys don't want me to be in there, then it's time for me to make a career change for myself because the fact is I'm ready to play ball and if they're not ready for me to play ball, somebody is."

Source: WMAR-TV

I think Tenn should give him a second chance.

And a third chance.

And a fourth chance.

In fact, I think they should just name him the starter for as long as he wants to keep playing.

That would be sweeeeeeeet.....

I think Tenn should give him a second chance.

And a third chance.

And a fourth chance.

In fact, I think they should just name him the starter for as long as he wants to keep playing.

That would be sweeeeeeeet.....

^This.

Oh come on now.

I'm sure he made his request to the front office with a really nice sharp pointy crayon.

Probably in a Burnt Sierra, or some similiar color no other kid ever uses so it's nice and new like.

Oh come on now.

I'm sure he made his request to the front office with a really nice sharp pointy crayon.

Probably in a Burnt Sierra, or some similiar color no other kid ever uses so it's nice and new like.

I wonder how your Wonderlic score compares with Mr. Young's. :D

I wonder how your Wonderlic score compares with Mr. Young's. :D

Alright!

It's Burnt Sienna. It still sucks and nobody uses it!

And I'm not an exceptional typer and double clutched on similar.

But I'll crush that bish on the Wonderlic any day of the week!

young3ce.jpg

Alright!

It's Burnt Sienna. It still sucks and nobody uses it!

And I'm not an exceptional typer and double clutched on similar.

But I'll crush that bish on the Wonderlic any day of the week!

By the way, I too think Vince Young doesn't have what it takes to succeed in the NFL. Just having a little fun this morning - nothing personal.

Sad part is, look at that face.

He's really thinking it over.

That's not the face of someone who just skimmed over the answers and didn't really think of it and blurted out the incorrect one quickly.

He's really mulling over it there.

Show of hands

WHO GIVES A FVCK ABOUT VINCE YOUNG?

MEEEEEEE I do I feel they are treating him with the most disrespect I have ever seen any top flight star QB ever get. Fisher is clearly stroking his own ego with this and should immediately reinstate him as there starting QB. :coffee:

Back