Vote rigging fun - power of the Planets?

Phobia

Future exwife below
Reaction score
Website
www.chiefsplanet.com
Hey guys - some of you may not know me, but I'm one of the jackasses who helps run the site behind the scenes. I'm the equivelent of UnderTaker over at the sister site, ChiefsPlanet. I also stop by to talk football with you jokers once in a while.

Anyway, my wife entered our daughter in this goofy contest. I'll put the details at the bottom and spare your time if you'll simply click here and give the kid a 10 (she looks like her mother, thankfully). Also, if you drop a 1, 2, or 3 vote on this ugly, crosseyed kid looking at a flower, that would be great. Her parents are currently cheating better than I am.

Obviously, I'm cheating like hell. But, that's the only way to win these kind of internet voting contests. Believe me, ChiefsPlanet has rigged a lot of voting contests over the years. The Denver post holds an annual rank the teams contest and we always put the Chiefs in first and Denver at #32 every year - but they keep doing it. :D Oh - and we put the Patriots #2, too. Heh heh

Thanks for your votes. Seeya around.

You got my votes, Phobs.

Now if you could just do something to influence Carl, you might be able to get something done. ;)

Count one more for the good guys........

mikiemo83 said:
can we vote more than once?

Who knows for sure? The site claims you can't, but the votes appear to increment if you do. The site claims it is cookie based, so if you have multiple browsers or know how to locate their cookie you certainly can.

Thanks to everyone who has taken a moment to vote. I'd like to think the cutest baby could win on their own merit, but have you seen the past week's winners? There's a whole lot of rigging going on out there.

Voted once at home and then again at work.

I must say though, she looks a little sad. Perhaps she's disappointed that Ty Law hasn't been signed yet?? ;)

bideau said:
Voted once at home and then again at work.

I must say though, she looks a little sad. Perhaps she's disappointed that Ty Law hasn't been signed yet?? ;)

thanks for all the votes.

That's her picture face. The child is a born entertainer - she dances, jumps, laughs, dives off the couch face first into a bean bag.... anything to get a laugh.

Then when the camera comes out, that's the only face we see. We have a thousand pictures with that face. Drives her mother crazy.

Another 10 vote for the spawn of Phobia. And a nay for the crosseyed one. She might be cute as well, but I can't tell. I'll take your word for it.

We'll teach the other parents a little lesson about Planetpower.

And someday you can tell the little one that she won a cute baby contest on the internet. She doesn't have to know exactly how, just that she won. :D

Back