Wanna Explain This One?

That makes more sense than his post did. Thank you.

Once upon a time, I had a MIT (Made in Taiwan) girlfriend who was descended from one of Kublai Khan's cavalry chieftains.

Needless to say, I learnt some Mandarin swear words. Some complimentary to me, some not so much.

Glory days ...

Wait, how are the pats going to take a beating, Brady controls, weather, air and clocks. 20 out of 22 times your bills found this out.

This is not those Bills teams.

Also, I wasn't drunk nor is there a "mom"; I'm 50 yrs old, ffs and a fan since 1973, before most of your were an idea.

Wait....are you a REAL Bills fan posting on our boards?

Shit, I thought you guys were extinct. Good to have you aboard...looks like you're kind of an asshole. That's ok, you should fit right in (or get banned depending on how many pitchforks come out).

How long has it been since we've had a Bill's fan sack up and post here? 4 years? 5?

I'm not new to this board.

Here's the thing.

49's were a dynasty. No one ever accused them of cheating or favoritism from the refs/league.
Packers, same thing.
Cowboys; same thing.

Even when the Bills were going to Superbowls, they never were accused of the things the Pats are. Bickering? yes, cheating? Never.

So yes, wit hall the smoke that's always around the Pats, there is definitely fire in there.

All those teams won in a time when people tended not to puss out and cry about stupid shit.

Hope it's snowing in Buffalo.

If all these allegations had happened pre Kraft era nobody would care.
Only winners are hated. I remember all kinds of foolishness taking place with
the Pats in earlier eras and nobody cared!

Well maybe the Dolphins did one time in a snow storm. ROFL

Also, I wasn't drunk nor is there a "mom"; I'm 50 yrs old, ffs and a fan since 1973, before most of your were an idea.

Here's the thing.

49's were a dynasty. No one ever accused them of cheating or favoritism from the refs/league.
Packers, same thing.
Cowboys; same thing.

Even when the Bills were going to Superbowls, they never were accused of the things the Pats are. Bickering? yes, cheating? Never.

So yes, wit hall the smoke that's always around the Pats, there is definitely fire in there.
I have three questions. Why were three of the four Colts balls under pressure?
#2 Is taping signals legal?

#3 Why do other teams get caught cheating, and its swept under the rug? IE Atlanta pumping in crowd noise. Balls being heated by a heater in extreme cold etc

Lets just say Hypothetically of course the Pats were guilt of EVERYTHING. before Roger Goodell was the commissioner those violations were considered more on the gamesmanship level.

Two guys names you want to remember #1 Mike Kensil is the main figure trying to ruin BB's and Brady's rep because he hates Bill. Also Troy Vincent has always hated the PAtriots because he has never won against them. Those two people are in the position of power, which they have extreme bias, and has succeeded to damage the Patriots Brand... If these guys were on fire I would throw gas on them and say whoops I'm sorry I thought that was water may bad...

Also I can already tell that you havent really research the facts behind Deflategate, and all the other gates because if you did you would not be coming here flapping your gums CRYING...Most fans outside of NE are headline grabbers. The have been Brainwashed by the TMZ of sports ESPN oh I mean BSPN.

Also according to this website your team the Bills at #18 are ranked slightly higher than the Pats at #20. Go ahead and try to refute this and explain to us Pats fans why we should NOT be angry.
http://yourteamcheats.com/

The Sad thing the internet age has tainted sports in general. Back when Jerry rice was using stickum and when the BILLS CHEATED heres the link for that. http://yourteamcheats.com/BUF#PEDSgate-1970 and The Denver Broncos by the way won two SB's cheating the cap, which is considered far more egregious than SPygate you did not have companies like ESPN making false headlines to get clicks. Back in the day there was less competition, and you also had waaaay better NFL Commissioners that would have NEVER allowed the Patriots Brand get destroyed in such a vile manner. Goodell is a POS EXPOSED LIAR on multiple occasions, and he needs to go.
So when you get a chance review that website, and answer those questions for me. K thanx. :coffee:

BTW your Bills defense is scary good. Your offense? Well too early to judge, but I'll try to scout your team on Sunday.

Here's the thing.

Packers, same thing.
Cowboys; same thing.

None of those dynasties played in the information age.

They were all dirty.

Sent from my Enigma Device.

Please read and worry about this, HK:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...paced-offenses-is-much-ado-about-nothing.html

There was an article published by the Wall Street Journal yesterday that contends that referees around the league have no intention of catering to Chip Kelly's fast paced offense.
Here's quick snippet from that article:

As Kelly mans his first full week of NFL training camp, installing a high-revving Ferrari engine into the Eagles' offense, league insiders say there are exactly zero indications NFL referees will be willing participants in the Kelly era. The NFL, they say, has a long-standing pace at which they do things between plays and the referees "aren't going to change just to accommodate someone's offense," said Mike Pereira, a former NFL vice president of officiating who is now an analyst for Fox Sports.
"We have to make sure teams understand that they don't control the tempo, our officials do," said NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino. "We're going through our normal ball mechanics, we aren't going to rush [unless] it's in the two minute drill."

Through the first week of camp, the Eagles have run a number of hurry-up drills in which they move as fast as possible from the whistle on one play, to getting lined up legally on the next. On average, they've been able to get set for the next play at around 12 or 13 seconds. That's pretty good for the first few days of camp, but they aren't quite as fast as the New England Patriots just yet, who run quite a bit of extreme hurry-up in actual NFL game situations.

For a better idea of how quickly the Patriots run their version of the extreme hurry-up, you need to look no further than the 2nd and 3rd plays of the their first drive Week 1 of the 2012 season. A quick film breakdown:
• 2nd and 2. The Pats are about to call a run play:
image: http://bloggingthebeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Referee-1.png
Referee-1.png
• The play goes for about a yard, before the runner is stuffed and sent backwards. I stopped the frame at the first whistle I heard. Note the time on the game clock, circled in yellow:
image: http://bloggingthebeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Referee-2.png
Referee-2.png
• Tom Brady immediately begins barking out the next play, which is a one-word call that the entire offense already knows, from play design down to each of their individual assignments. As you can see, CBS is trying to get their "Tom Brady is great" graphic up while this is going on:
image: http://bloggingthebeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Referee-3.png
Referee-3.png
• The Pats are up to the line and set in less than 11 seconds. Again, note the clock below. I actually timed it with a stopwatch at 10.2 seconds. Also note the two referees, the umpire and the head official, who have spotted the ball and are clear of the action:
image: http://bloggingthebeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Referee-4.png
Referee-4.png
• From there, the ball is snapped within two seconds. Note the clock, and note that CBS is trying to tell you who the Pats' offensive linemen are while the play is getting underway:
image: http://bloggingthebeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Referee-5.png
Referee-5.png
• Tennessee appears unready for the fast pace, and they give up a long run to Stevan Ridley, while the offensive linemen graphic remains on the screen:
image: http://bloggingthebeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Referee-6.png
Referee-6.png
If you'll recall, the beginning part of the 2012 season was "the season of the replacement officials." Replacement officials worked the game above. If the scabs could handle the Patriots' fast paced offense, which is currently faster than the Eagles', then surely the "real officials" can handle it...
Right, "real officials?"

None of those dynasties played in the information age.

They were all dirty.

Sent from my Enigma Device.
Why didn't I waited for you to post this. This is a big reason right here. Also Team owners are getting sick and tired of the Pats winning.

He is making the argument that where there is smoke there must be fire. Except he is trying to say it in an inflammatory way on an opposing teams message board.

Guess he never heard of a smokescreen, or getting smoke blown up your ass. Or dry ice.

I can't wait til you come to Buffalo next week. The beating your team is going to take will be priceless.

Cue the NE homers and your false bravado
The combination of these two sentences is what is priceless, a Bills fan bragging about how much better the Bills are than the Pats and saying Pats fans have false bravado.

I'm still waiting for those questions to be answered... Something tells me he'll come back, and tell me of thats just a BS WEbsite, and the Colts balls were not as under inflated as the Pats balls even though the Colts like theirs at .5 psi higher than the Pats.

If we lose to the Bills, which is very possible he'll be back and yell cheaters never win when they cant cheat blah blah blah, but if we win it'll be crickets instead of good games guys.:coffee:

http://thebiglead.com/2015/01/27/rex-ryan-already-throwing-his-headset-in-buffalo-because-of-pizza/

Rex Ryan is the first Bills coach in more than a decade that the public outside Buffalo will care about. Hell, he’s the first coach since Wade Phillips that anyone outside Buffalo will have heard of. Did anyone care about Wade Phillips? He was the guy who replaced Marv Levy. Levy, of course, was the guy to guide the Bills to four straight Super Bowls. Since Phillips – who never won a playoff game with the Bills or any other team – the Bills have had a revolving door of nobodies who never did nothin’.

Remember Gregg Williams? He went 17-31 from 2001 to 2003.
Mike Mularkey? 14 total wins from 2004-2005.
Dick Jauron? He’s the most successful coach since Phillips with a 24-33 record stretching all the way from 2006 to 2009.
Of course, he got fired and Perry Fewell took over. Seriously. That happened. Fewell went 3-4 before being replaced by Chan Gailey.
Gailey went 16-32 from ’12-’14.

The groundwork laid by Gailey made it possible for Doug Marrone to win 9 games last season. That was the first winning season since Mike Mularkey’s first year. Does it go without saying that neither of those guys made the playoffs? It should.

Now the Bills have Rex Ryan. Rex Ryan spent 6 years coaching in New Jersey which automatically makes him more relevant than any other coach the Bills have even interviewed in the last decade. This is the guy who took Mark Sanchez to two straight AFC Championship games. This is a coach that has a Pizza Hut commercial before he’s even coached a game.This is the new identity of the Buffalo Bills and that identity has a cheese-filled crust.

Wait....are you a REAL Bills fan posting on our boards?

Shit, I thought you guys were extinct. Good to have you aboard...looks like you're kind of an asshole. That's ok, you should fit right in (or get banned depending on how many pitchforks come out).

How long has it been since we've had a Bill's fan sack up and post here? 4 years? 5?

Didn't they all jump off the 80s/90s bandwagon and become Giants fans?

Scott Norwood. That's all I've got.

Here's the thing.

Packers, same thing.
Cowboys; same thing.

Social media with biases propagating every whining whiner that loses because they're not as good.

Steelers, Packers, Cowboys? They all cheated.

And that play clock thing? You're dumber than you appear.

Going viral right now, Brady calling to reset the play clock??

WTF is it with your team??
I guess I missed this earlier and haven't gone to find the link. What is your issue with the QB pointing out the play clock hadn't been reset?

1980s, the Bills had more players suspended for steroids than any other team in the NFL.

Creating "wind tunnels"

Failing to report injuries.

All significantly more important than 1 millimeter of air in a football or the placement of a camera.

So stop whining.

Back