Wanna Explain This One?

Going viral right now, Brady calling to reset the play clock?? Don;t have 25 posts so can't post links but it's out there now.

WTF is it with your team??

Katt Williams once said, "If people been accusing you of smoking crack for 20 years, you smoking crack!" Pats been accused of everything corrupt for years now for a reason.

I can't wait til you come to Buffalo next week. The beating your team is going to take will be priceless.

Cue the NE homers and your false bravado

Oh, that ain't the half of it. Just wait until Tyrod Taylor spits out the warm Gatorade.

Plus the "reason" everybody accuses us of "everything corrupt" is that it's too complicated for most folks to look at all the stuff we do in terms of drafting, cap management, game management, strategy and a dozen other things so it's a lot easier for them to blame witchcraft.

That's the sad truth, son. Welcome to the Planet.

I've got a lot of friends in WNY and they are just as excited as you are, so enjoy it while it lasts.

The combination of these two sentences is what is priceless, a Bills fan bragging about how much better the Bills are than the Pats and saying Pats fans have false bravado.

Yeah, I missed that first time around. How anyone can say our bravado is false is beyond me. :shrug:

you shouldn't bring tin foil hat nonsense here. It helps the tri-lats minimize the impact of us knowing about them. That is exactly what the international bankers want you to do.

Maybe the Planet could open up a tin foil hat gift shop!:)

images

Fanbase of team doesn't understand the rules and jumps on board to the nearest excuse why their team lost. Shocking!

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?516403-Headsets-just-the-beginning

This is exactly why Spygate and Deflategate became a thing. Because no matter how irrational or irrelevant or COMPLETELY WITHIN THE RULES something is, people will desperately cling to even the faintest hope of discrediting the Patriots. It doesn't matter if it's actually against the rules or if it actually even happened, the mere HOPE of something to make themselves feel better is something they will latch on to and hold forever.

How many other boards did he post this on?

Not sure. I did find his FB and POF profile. Good news! He's available and "HipKat wants to find someone to marry." :coffee:

Fanbase of team doesn't understand the rules and jumps on board to the nearest excuse why their team lost. Shocking!

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?516403-Headsets-just-the-beginning

This is exactly why Spygate and Deflategate became a thing. Because no matter how irrational or irrelevant or COMPLETELY WITHIN THE RULES something is, people will desperately cling to even the faintest hope of discrediting the Patriots. It doesn't matter if it's actually against the rules or if it actually even happened, the mere HOPE of something to make themselves feel better is something they will latch on to and hold forever.

"I have no proof this post is about me but those around me think it might be so I'm planning on pretending I'm not thinking about it being about me for for like the next decade at which point I'll talk about how I have moved on and don't think about it while I'm talking about how I've been thinking about it." Love Jeff

This is not those Bills teams.

Also, I wasn't drunk nor is there a "mom"; I'm 50 yrs old, ffs and a fan since 1973, before most of your were an idea.

I'm not new to this board.

Here's the thing.

49's were a dynasty. No one ever accused them of cheating or favoritism from the refs/league.
Packers, same thing.
Cowboys; same thing.

Even when the Bills were going to Superbowls, they never were accused of the things the Pats are. Bickering? yes, cheating? Never.

So yes, wit hall the smoke that's always around the Pats, there is definitely fire in there.

49er's?

Jerry Rice admitting he used stickum.

Montana admits they sprayed silicon spray on the OL jerseys.

Walsh was accused of faking problems with the headsets to force the other team to turn theirs off. Since they had scripted plays, they didn't need the communication.

More at Your team cheats

Dallas?

Jimmy Johnson said he taped coaches signals as well

They were fined for not properly following the rules on the Injury report.

More at Your Team Cheats

Green Bay?

Hell, they had their charter revoked in 1921.

Paul Horning was banned for the whole 1963 season for gambling.

More at Your Team Cheats.

What about Pittsburgh?

Bradshaw admitted he used steroids.

Their 3rd round draft choice was taken away for running illegal practices in 1978.

More at Your Team Cheats

Don't forget Denver's manipulation of the salary cap which helped them win their back to back SB's

Oh and your Bills? Never huh?

Here's what your Special Teams coach John Steven Moore wrote in his book.

"I was the special teams coach for the Buffalo Bills in the early 1980s. In our pregame warm-up, as we prepared to play the New England Patriots, the wind was blowing hard. I figured we could create a wind tunnel if we opened the east-side tunnel door of the stadium when New England was kicking against the wind. I worked with our equipment managers and told them, on my signal, to open the doors. Thinking back about it, I do feel a little bad for the New England punter. On his first punt against the wind, the ball came off his foot nicely, but then the wind punted it right back at him. In a game with dozens of consequential plays, sometimes it's just one that can make a big difference. I used the wind to our advantage. We won the game and that's why I only feel a little bad."

A bills fan talking shit. They have not had a winning season. Since the music city miracle game.

49er's?

Jerry Rice admitting he used stickum.

Montana admits they sprayed silicon spray on the OL jerseys.

Walsh was accused of faking problems with the headsets to force the other team to turn theirs off. Since they had scripted plays, they didn't need the communication.

More at Your team cheats

Dallas?

Jimmy Johnson said he taped coaches signals as well

They were fined for not properly following the rules on the Injury report.

More at Your Team Cheats

Green Bay?

Hell, they had their charter revoked in 1921.

Paul Horning was banned for the whole 1963 season for gambling.

More at Your Team Cheats.

What about Pittsburgh?

Bradshaw admitted he used steroids.

Their 3rd round draft choice was taken away for running illegal practices in 1978.

More at Your Team Cheats

Don't forget Denver's manipulation of the salary cap which helped them win their back to back SB's

Oh and your Bills? Never huh?

Here's what your Special Teams coach John Steven Moore wrote in his book.
As I said earlier I posted the same link as you did and I figure if he has a single brain cell in his brain left he probably won't be back and he'll just slowly fade into the darkness of time.

Two posts by him in this thread. its the famous trash the pats & then leave.

Back