Watch for Robert Kraft to bend over for Bob NcNair

Hope he says more than this

Statement from Robert Kraft on Judge Berman decision

Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:17 PM EDT

By New England Patriots
<svg id="Layer_1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" x="0px" y="0px" width="17.004px" height="14.012px" viewBox="0 0 17.004 14.012" xml:space="preserve">
</path> </svg> @patriots

Statement from Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft on today’s decision by Judge Richard Berman: Read
"As I have said during this process and throughout his Patriots career, Tom Brady is a classy person of the highest integrity. He represents everything that is great about this game and this league. Yet, with absolutely no evidence of any actions of wrongdoing by Tom in the Wells report, the lawyers at the league still insisted on imposing and defending unwarranted and unprecedented discipline. Judge Richard Berman understood this and we are greatly appreciative of his thoughtful decision that was delivered today. Now, we can return our focus to the game on the field."

Weak.

I almost expect him to say at the end " Now everyone line up single file to get your trophy. Please."

How about just a touch, a glimmer, a droplet of venom Bob.

Weak.

I almost expect him to say at the end " Now everyone line up single file to get your trophy. Please."

How about just a touch, a glimmer, a droplet of venom Bob.

Call me either a starry-eyed optimist or a slow learner, but doing the Dougie today is probably a better option for the fans than it is for the owner.

I'm really happy with Berman's ruling and consider it a step in the right direction, but as long as Roger is still in power then this thing will never be over. Therefore, my celebration is low-key.

I like to think that Bob is going Mafia hit man on this thing and will get the job done silently and efficiently. Perhaps his public stance is designed to make Roger think he's being a nice doggie and Rog lets his guard down and his jugular gets ripped out.

If Goodell ends up losing his job over this thing, I will not only do the Dougie, but I will film it and post it here. That is my solemn promise.

According to Zolak, Kraft and Mara had a 20 minute conversation near midfield with no one else near them. The cynic in me wonders if Kraft was apologizing for causing the kerfluffle. The optimist in me hopes he was telling Mara to stick the reversal up his silver ass.

I'm reserving full judgement until deflategate has "blown" over. I'm pretty much in the "I appreciate what you've done, but not what you're doing" camp.

Blown over now? Blown over in 2016 when the Patriots stolen first round pick comes up and the announcers bring it up. Or Blown over in 2017 when the stolen fourth round pick comes up and the announcers bring it up yet again?

F'in Goodell.

Blown over now? Blown over in 2016 when the Patriots stolen first round pick comes up and the announcers bring it up. Or Blown over in 2017 when the stolen fourth round pick comes up and the announcers bring it up yet again?

F'in Goodell.

I was foolishly hoping that he would lobby the executive committee for the picks back. After reading the other thread, he's a little bitch. See above, as well. ^^^^

Back