We ain't winning the Superbowl.

True.

But other than trades, which are not very common, every team is built via the draft and free agency. So saying that the current champions were built via the draft and free agency doesn't tell us anything - that's always true of the most recent Super Bowl winner.

(How am I doing with my MD dickhead impression?)

B-. Use more hyperbole.

The same post also said "you have to earn the right to brag in this league" which I would assume winning the Super Bowl and having the best record in your conference falls under. Not to mention the whole world seems to consider the 85 Bears to be the best defense ever and they were a one shot wonder.

I think the Patriots have had a whole lot of success in the last 10 years which is why, again, I used it as a comparative. 5 conference title games, 2 Super Bowls, 9 division titles, etc. Pretty impressive resume yet no Super Bowl title. That's why the Steelers comparison was colossally stupid. We, as Patriots fans having seen all of that success without being able to get over the hump lately, should appreciate just how hard it is to win the whole thing.
Yea, that's pretty ridiculous. I overlooked that part of the post, on a count of the steam coming from my ears when I read your reply :coffee:

It's a freakin message board.... you want privacy... go private...

tumblr_m8rjvguCvh1qzhglpo2_250.gif

Dude, we're coming to a peaceful conclusion, so why don't you go suck yourself off and mind your own business.

Nothing says peaceful . Like telling someone to suck yourself off. Mind there own business on a public message board.

Nothing says peaceful . Like telling someone to suck yourself off. Mind there own business on a public message board.

Why don't you fix your erratic . problems, form a coherent post, and then come talk to me

Why don't you fix your erratic . problems, form a coherent post, and then come talk to me
Nah I wasn't the one who got pissed on this thread. Repeat had to tell people to people to mind there own business on a public thread.

KoK is not famous for his command of punctuation. He knows it. We know it. We don't care. He is a knowlegeble, kind, regular, an always welcome gentleman here. A great Pats fan. He's clearly among those I look up to. Why would he waste one second on some moron newbie who would publically make fun of him?

Learn how to behave and then come back and apologize to him.

BostonTim

Come on, Joe. Some people have learning disabilities or difficult speech problems that may not be discernible on a message board. Have you ever once seen any one of us criticize King of Kings? He's a good guy that has more football knowledge than half of this board.

An apology is due in his direction, I believe.

This may surprise him, but count me as a fan of KoK...

I may be harsh from time to time, I'll admit that, and sure, King has been the butt of some of my barbs, but I will say that King is one of the good folk around here. His love of the Pats is unparalleled and he was the one person I remember who nailed some of the players he had the Pats taking in the draft a couple years ago.

So anyway, King, pay no attention to the moron. I know I don't. Just keep on being you. :thumb:

Nah I wasn't the one who got pissed on this thread. Repeat had to tell people to people to mind there own business on a public thread.
It was an argument that was settling down, Number Cruncher tried to come in and stir shit up, so he got told to fvck off. Then it was dying down again, and you did the same, so you got told to fvck off too. Not sure why everyone is having such a bitchfit in here.

It was an argument that was settling down, Number Cruncher tried to come in and stir shit up, so he got told to fvck off. Then it was dying down again, and you did the same, so you got told to fvck off too. Not sure why everyone is having such a bitchfit in here.

Maybe cause you're the Dick? :shrug_n: :coffee:

Back