Week 1: Squealers @ Pats 9/8 8:30PM

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Time to begin real game discussions.
Opening night, championship celebration.
I'm prepping my tailgate equipment (haven't used it since January).
Festivities begin at 3:30. Not sure of the menu yet.

Long range forecast is for perfect temps in the 60's at kickoff.

Good night to get a jump start on the AFC.

The Pats typically suck ass in September...hopefully this trend changes this year.

Pats are 37-16 with Brady at Qb in the month of September. Not sure that is sucking ass. Not as good as other months, but suck ass is pretty strong.

Previous "slow" starts have been due to struggles on offense and a mediocre at best defense.

This Pats defense is good enough to get off to a fast start and carry the team if the offense struggles early. This is a Pats team the league is not used to.

I think Sir Tommy is going to be running for his life.

Total hubris.

Check the record. Brady destroys the Steelers at home even worse than he does on the road, which is saying something.

You guys have no chance. This is going to resemble a shower scene from Oz.:yay2:

Figure on a 2 game hangover afterwards, too, due to the comprehensive, total nature of this particular beating.

I'm not cooking for this one, but I understand that my chef is doing a Pittsburgh delicacy, which probably means some sort of eastern european sausage-like product and boiled perogies washed down with beer.

I love going to Foxboro and I'm going to be very proud to watch opening night and get this season underway, because I've had enough of circular debates about the 66th man on the practice squad. It's time to launch the real shit. It's starter time.

Prime time. Champions defending. Hated rival. Good weather. Score counts.

I'm going to be bringing my A game.

Previous "slow" starts have been due to struggles on offense and a mediocre at best defense.

This Pats defense is good enough to get off to a fast start and carry the team if the offense struggles early. This is a Pats team the league is not used to.

This is all sensible/solid info, Bid, but in my opinion this team is ready to fucking explode Sunday night. All 3 phases, too.

Print it.

This is all sensible/solid info, Bid, but in my opinion this team is ready to fucking explode Sunday night. All 3 phases, too.

Print it.

I did say "if" the offense struggles. But I think we're going to see the running game control the pace with the play action actually being something opposing defenses have to worry about.

Print it.

:thumb: From your mouth... .

Cheers, BostonTim

I did say "if" the offense struggles. But I think we're going to see the running game control the pace with the play action actually being something opposing defenses have to worry about.

I think its because we have new weapons almost every year that have to get used to the system, although I looked and actually the defense has been the worst in September than any other month. I took the last 2 years in spetember. I can go back farther if need be, The pats average 28 ppg on offense and give up 26 ppg on defense in September.

Total hubris.

Check the record. Brady destroys the Steelers at home even worse than he does on the road, which is saying something.

You guys have no chance. This is going to resemble a shower scene from Oz.:yay2:

Figure on a 2 game hangover afterwards, too, due to the comprehensive, total nature of this particular beating.

I'm not cooking for this one, but I understand that my chef is doing a Pittsburgh delicacy, which probably means some sort of eastern european sausage-like product and boiled perogies washed down with beer.

I love going to Foxboro and I'm going to be very proud to watch opening night and get this season underway, because I've had enough of circular debates about the 66th man on the practice squad. It's time to launch the real shit. It's starter time.

Prime time. Champions defending. Hated rival. Good weather. Score counts.

I'm going to be bringing my A game.

Not sure how much of a hangover they have Miami, who is trying their best to not win a game this year and the Jets at home.

Not sure how much of a hangover they have Miami, who is trying their best to not win a game this year and the Jets at home.

I believe he was saying that Pittsburgh will have the hangover. But I've been wrong at times.

Back