Week 10 other games

The shitball god awful ugly uniform bowl!

Two of the most god awful and embarrassing uniforms, logos and color combos in sports history.

I may have just jinxed it but ....

~Dee~

Sounds like the refs are in the bag for Baltimore again according to comments on the web.

Goodell doesn’t want to lose his in with Bisciotti at Augusta.

What a horrible product.

Our next game in Miami looks tougher now.

This is a s**tshow - please excuse my spelling but Tagavilovea is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen, looks terrified every snap, and Jackson is worthless if you take the run away from him. There's a blueprint here to beat the Ravens, should we need it.

Last edited:
This is a s**tshow - please excuse my spelling but Tagavilovea is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen, looks terrified every snap, and Jackson is worthless if you take the run away from him. There's a blueprint here to beat the Ravens, should we need it.
Jackson is a great RB!...The Ravens are just stupid by playing him at the wrong position.

BB gave the NFL the blueprint to beat the Ravens. Flores is a direct descendant of that blueprint.

Too bad Mazz isn't here to enjoy this moment. Lamar is her ideal QB for the new age of mobile dynamic QBs. Too bad she's not here to eat crow.

Absolutely hilarious. The Shitball Uniform Bowl ends with Johnny Whinebaugh admitting he is not as great as he thnks he is and the jig is up for the running back that plays qb in Baltimore who is owed 40 mil per.

Couldn’t be any better.

Back