Week 10 Other Games

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
didn't see this started yet

Bears v Panthers.... a titanic battle of teams with a combined 3 wins :coffee:

if no one is watching this... don't blame you. Bears have some guy named Bagent or something (it's not Fields).
meanwhile it's special teams that have been of interest.
a punt downed at the 1
a punt just returned for a TD

Bryce young has run for a few 1st downs but you expect he'll snap if anyone gets a hit on him, and he's overthrown at least 1 pass badly that I saw.

Could be important for us in the race for the first overall draft pick.
Just tuned in to see the long punt return for a TD.

since bears own Panthers 1st round pick, we probably get help either way, but my first though was to get a 2nd win on the Panthers record.

Watching the Panthers play the Bears, I’m pretty sure I’d rather have Mac Jones playing QB than Bryce Young. That kid is extremely inaccurate. Top draft picks don’t slats equate to top QB play. He’s brutal to watch. And he’s very indecisive.

Last edited:
Watching the Panthers play the Bears, I’m pretty sure I’d rather have Mac Jones playing QB than Bryce Young. That kid is extremely inaccurate. Top draft picks don’t slats equate to top QB play. He’s brutal to watch. And he’s very indecisive.
They should have drafted the Texans QB…

bears Are going to have a great pick owning panthers spot and there own likely to be pretty good as well

The refs are sleeping on the field

Yeah, I was sleeping, too.
But Chi winning was good for us in the draft. We're 4th now and the Bears draft 5th (and 1st since they own the Panthers #1 pick).

Has anyone watched the Next Gen Stats Amazon channel for the Thursday night games? I watched it last night and it was awesome. It was like watching Madden. All the players on offense were highlighted and when the ball was snapped they showed you the receivers routes and the time it took for the QB to throw the ball. They also had more stats after the play like writing out the player and his number and the foul he committed. I really liked that as sometimes you miss what the ref's says. They also had an analyst guy come on periodically to talk about the tendencies and special plays for each team and what they would be looking to do on offense and defense.

I have to say it made an otherwise boring game pretty interesting. I would imagine FF players love it!

Has anyone watched the Next Gen Stats Amazon channel for the Thursday night games? I watched it last night and it was awesome. It was like watching Madden. All the players on offense were highlighted and when the ball was snapped they showed you the receivers routes and the time it took for the QB to throw the ball. They also had more stats after the play like writing out the player and his number and the foul he committed. I really liked that as sometimes you miss what the ref's says. They also had an analyst guy come on periodically to talk about the tendencies and special plays for each team and what they would be looking to do on offense and defense.

I have to say it made an otherwise boring game pretty interesting. I would imagine FF players love it!

I wasn’t aware of it. Is it a different channel on Amazon?

I called him a bust the moment he was picked #1. Like Mac, he hugely befitted from being at Alabama with that roster.

I watched the first half, quality of play was better than I expected. When I looked at the schedule all I could think was this is going to look like a bunch of retards trying to fuck a door knob.

So this kid playing QB for Carolina was the #1 overall pick? Why?

I wasn’t aware of it. Is it a different channel on Amazon?
When you are watching the game on prime if you click on the game to where it pauses,you will see it as a channel listed underneath. It will say Amazon prime next GEN stats.

Back