Week 11 Other Games

They did. I couldn't believe my eyes. One TD taken away. 3and what ever, dud looked like he got the 1st down but no? Then on 4th down the refs spot the ball nearly 1 yard short? Then instant replay shows no difference? He was clearly a yard past the 1st down line. Terrible shit right there.

I'm surprised that some of the rabid fans don't start taking out these refs...:coffee:

Ok so, besides the ref fvckery,what about the green laser shining in Osweiler's face when he was throwing? Utter BS.
Any reason the NFL isn't on the hook for that one?

The whole thing is a joke. I get it though. Did ya happen to see the thousands of Mexican people wearing all that Texans and Raider gear? What about next year when 2 new teams play. The same thousands of Mexican people that spent all that money on the NFL gear will be spending $$$$$ on all the gear to represent the 2 new teams. Seemed like every few people were wearing sombreros with the Raider or Texan logos and colors. What an effing joke!

Bedard agrees with you.

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time"> 12h12 hours ago </small> Bad spot on second down
That heads linesman is brutal
Terrible. Must have money on the Raiders. They should go back to 2nd down too.
HL could have ruled that guy out there too. Close
Just realized this was largely the same crew that did the Patriots-Broncos game last Dec. Another strangely officiated game.

Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Zᴇʙʀᴀs Verified account ‏<s>@</s>footballzebras

Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Zᴇʙʀᴀs Retweeted Greg A. Bedard
Corrente kept 3 out of 6 from last year. Also, I was told that crew graded perfect, just a quibble over announcement out of injury timeout

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time"> 11h11 hours ago </small>
Greg A. Bedard Retweeted Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Zᴇʙʀᴀs
In the Patriots-Broncos game that crew graded out perfect? [No way]

MITpatsFan ‏<s>@</s>mitpatsfan

<s>@</s>GregABedard You've identified the "Fixer" crew!

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time"> 11h11 hours ago </small>
Greg A. Bedard Retweeted MITpatsFan
So would that make them the NFL's version of Joey Crawford, Tony Brothers and ... I need <s>@</s>BillSimmons' help. Not an NBA guy. Bavetta?

I would have to say that Corrente is the worst NFL ref in the league of many **** ups...

The whole thing is a joke. I get it though. Did ya happen to see the thousands of Mexican people wearing all that Texans and Raider gear? What about next year when 2 new teams play. The same thousands of Mexican people that spent all that money on the NFL gear will be spending $$$$$ on all the gear to represent the 2 new teams. Seemed like every few people were wearing sombreros with the Raider or Texan logos and colors. What an effing joke!

Yeah, the green spotlight thing...how did that happen to go through security? Oh wait...same person as the happy dildo at the Buffalo game? popcorn

I legit think they love the Raiders there, but yeah some of that had to be ginned up.
Did you see the dude with the Jamarcus Russell jersey?? He HAS to have been paid. ROFL

If anyone here runs across the replay of the 4th down run late by the Texans, the one that "came up short" please post. The ball was easily 1/2 yard past the 1st down line. The refs placed the ball back and after replay stayed with the call.

***edit*** Here is a link to the 3rd down run and the 4th down run. Clearly got the 1st down 2x.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/k...ersial-loss-to-oakland-raiders-045750079.html

Hopkins went out of bounds (his foot was slightly out), but, there were 4 other ref gaffe's last night that cost the Texans the game. The tight end caught a first down...but fumbled it. Ended up with the Texans. The refs said that he didn't catch it...that was simply BS. He DID catch it.

The Miller TD...that they called no TD.

And the first down on 3rd down...and again on 4th down. WTF?!

If I was a Texan fan...I would be effing pissed!

I legit think they love the Raiders there, but yeah some of that had to be ginned up.
Did you see the dude with the Jamarcus Russell jersey?? He HAS to have been paid. ROFL

Truth. That's even worse than the kids in Africa wearing 'Seattle Seahawks 2014 Super Bowl Champions' shirts

Even those kids wouldn't wear his jersey

:coffee:

Absolutely true.

The only other team that the Mexicans love more is their team...The Cowboys. :coffee:

I would offer condolences, but you're not around to read them.

I must say, though, that I am impressed that you managed to send a post after your demise.

I wonder that myself.

Technology is advancing in ways we never expected.

:coffee:

I would offer condolences, but you're not around to read them.

I must say, though, that I am impressed that you managed to send a post after your demise.

Except, we old-timers, are literally out of touch with the meaning of the word, figuratively speaking. :coffee:

Back