Week 11 Other Games

Interesting article about the playing conditions for the game tonight in Mexico City.

Conditions around Azteca Stadium 'devastating' for players

Azteca Stadium sits at 7,280 feet above sea level, higher than Denver’s Sports Authority Field at Mile High, which is by far the NFL’s most-elevated venue at 5,280 feet. The height, plus the atmospheric conditions of Mexico’s capital, could cause significant issues for the players.

“Azteca Stadium is the worst place to ever play a sporting event,” former United States national team soccer star Eric Wynalda told USA TODAY Sports.

“You can’t breathe. The pollution is so bad that if you don’t have some form of rain that’s brought all that down you are going to be sucking wind.

“They (will) break a record for how many oxygen masks they have on the sidelines. The combination of being that high up with pollution is just devastating to the body.”

Seriously, they are so corrupt. I really hate the NFL.
They issued some warning last week I think about how the players shouldn't drink the water, etc.

The ref calls were extremely corrupt...Texans got ass raped...no lube. Nutkick

I see Bruce Arians was hospitalised. They say it was chest pains. I genuinely thought it may have been to surgically remove the sheer volume of journalists noses wedged so far up his arse.

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time"> </small> Tannehill had 3 dime throws on that final drive. Combine that with last week, might have something brewing there. Gase working his magic.
You need a TD with 1 TO left and you run an 8-yard slant in the middle of the field?! The Rams....

Fisher!

Miami 14
LA Rams 10

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time">https://twitter.com/GregABedard/status/800417799256555520 </small>
Is it just me or does Mike Tomlin have to find a way to inject himself into every game? You got the TD. Great.

Love Bedard

Is it just me or does Mike Tomlin have to find a way to inject himself into every game? You got the TD. Great.

Love Bedard
I can't stand Bedard. He has become more anti-patriot than Felger and Mazz if that is even possible.

They did. I couldn't believe my eyes. One TD taken away. 3and what ever, dud looked like he got the 1st down but no? Then on 4th down the refs spot the ball nearly 1 yard short? Then instant replay shows no difference? He was clearly a yard past the 1st down line. Terrible shit right there.

And the side beneifit for Roger is that as a consequence, the Pats also got ass-raped.
Cheers

Are you saying Mr. Goodell was generally aware that the Ray-dahs would take over #1 seeding from the Pats if they won in Mexico???

If anyone here runs across the replay of the 4th down run late by the Texans, the one that "came up short" please post. The ball was easily 1/2 yard past the 1st down line. The refs placed the ball back and after replay stayed with the call.

***edit*** Here is a link to the 3rd down run and the 4th down run. Clearly got the 1st down 2x.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/k...ersial-loss-to-oakland-raiders-045750079.html

If anyone here runs across the replay of the 4th down run late by the Texans, the one that "came up short" please post. The ball was easily 1/2 yard past the 1st down line. The refs placed the ball back and after replay stayed with the call.

***edit*** Here is a link to the 3rd down run and the 4th down run. Clearly got the 1st down 2x.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/k...ersial-loss-to-oakland-raiders-045750079.html
it was done to put the Raiders ahead of the Patriots in the standings based on the direction the sun reflects off the head of Tony Dungy when he is balled up in the fetal position after Rodney beats his candy ass.

[/tinhat]

Did anyone else see after one of the commercials they showed a part of the crowd behind and 8 foot chain link fence that had barb wire on it? i just thought that was Fing funny :)

I can't stand Bedard. He has become more anti-patriot than Felger and Mazz if that is even possible.

One thing I liked about him was that he was very knowledgeable but NOT pro Patriot when he was covering them. I don't want someone pro Patriot, I want someone pro truth. That said, I don't follow much about what he's said about them post his Pats stint.

@ mikie, I know you are joking, but I think if there's a conspiracy to be had, it is that it was done to make the fans there happy as almost 100% were Raiders fans and the owners want to tap into Mexico for $$$$.

Bedard agrees with you.

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time"> 12h12 hours ago </small> Bad spot on second down
That heads linesman is brutal
Terrible. Must have money on the Raiders. They should go back to 2nd down too.
HL could have ruled that guy out there too. Close
Just realized this was largely the same crew that did the Patriots-Broncos game last Dec. Another strangely officiated game.

Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Zᴇʙʀᴀs Verified account ‏<s>@</s>footballzebras

Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Zᴇʙʀᴀs Retweeted Greg A. Bedard
Corrente kept 3 out of 6 from last year. Also, I was told that crew graded perfect, just a quibble over announcement out of injury timeout

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time"> 11h11 hours ago </small>
Greg A. Bedard Retweeted Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Zᴇʙʀᴀs
In the Patriots-Broncos game that crew graded out perfect? [No way]

MITpatsFan ‏<s>@</s>mitpatsfan

<s>@</s>GregABedard You've identified the "Fixer" crew!

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time"> 11h11 hours ago </small>
Greg A. Bedard Retweeted MITpatsFan
So would that make them the NFL's version of Joey Crawford, Tony Brothers and ... I need <s>@</s>BillSimmons' help. Not an NBA guy. Bavetta?

One thing I liked about him was that he was very knowledgeable but NOT pro Patriot when he was covering them. I don't want someone pro Patriot, I want someone pro truth. That said, I don't follow much about what he's said about them post his Pats stint.

@ mikie, I know you are joking, but I think if there's a conspiracy to be had, it is that it was done to make the fans there happy as almost 100% were Raiders fans and the owners want to tap into Mexico for $$$$.

My general sense in way too many instances, ss that way to many (including Bedard) are, IMO, NOT seeking truth. Anything they can say/write to discredit disrespect and mock the Pats is their raison d'etra. Again, MO.

Kinda like a mini-msm v. Trump.

Cheers

Holy shit.

Didn't have time to watch the game at all last night but just watched those replays.

1. The out of bounds play was stupid. Why would they blow the whistle unless he CLEARLY stepped out? That play happens all the time and they don't blow it so it remains challengeable. If they hadn't blown and the Raiders challenged, it looks like it stays as a TD. Ridiculous.

2. The two instances of TERRIBLE spotting are bad enough that every ref involved should be fired. I've noticed a few simply awful spots in Pats games this year, but these take the cake. Even more ****ed up and fishy when they happen on back-to-back plays in the 4th Q of a tied game. How this could possibly be held up after review is a testament to the trash tier qualify of NFL officiating.

And the NFL wonders why ratings are plummeting?

Holy shit.

Didn't have time to watch the game at all last night but just watched those replays.

1. The out of bounds play was stupid. Why would they blow the whistle unless he CLEARLY stepped out? That play happens all the time and they don't blow it so it remains challengeable. If they hadn't blown and the Raiders challenged, it looks like it stays as a TD. Ridiculous.

2. The two instances of TERRIBLE spotting are bad enough that every ref involved should be fired. I've noticed a few simply awful spots in Pats games this year, but these take the cake. Even more ****ed up and fishy when they happen on back-to-back plays in the 4th Q of a tied game. How this could possibly be held up after review is a testament to the trash tier qualify of NFL officiating.

And the NFL wonders why ratings are plummeting?

Corrente's crew the NFL's official "fixer" crew.
God help us if we get his crew in the playoffs.
And you know we will.

Ok so, besides the ref fvckery,what about the green laser shining in Osweiler's face when he was throwing? Utter BS.
Any reason the NFL isn't on the hook for that one?

Back