Week 11 other games

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Who is this colts team? Sure it is the titans but earlier in the year even the colts couldn’t beat a team like them.

Jax blows

If I owned the team I’d fire the whole offensive staff before this game ended.

They pulled out the old turtle shell offense that they used in the 4th quarter against New England last year. It worked about as well as it did last year.

They are very close to having to blow that up down there, way too many hot heads that live and die on every play. Ramsey is not sane and he's about to tear it apart from the inside

JAX has been flip flopping between looking like SB contenders or putrid ass from week to week. Today they decided to do it within one game. 3-7 lol... and we lost to those jokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAX has been flip flopping between looking like SB contenders or putrid ass from week to week. Today they decided to do it within one game. 3-7 lol... and we lost to those jokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could say same thing about my team... 6 weeks to go.

Jim Caldwell approves.

dSyk2Z

I'll have to see a replay, but to the naked eye i thought the left guard jumped on the last second touchdown play...

or my aged eyes are playing tricks on me..

I'll have to see a replay, but to the naked eye i thought the left guard jumped on the last second touchdown play...

He pulled early. How could the line judge miss that when I could see it clearly on my TV?

Oh, and how much "fun" are the Eagles players having now?

He pulled early. How could the line judge miss that when I could see it clearly on my TV?

Okay, so i'm not alone on this.

Yeah, it was pretty blatant.

Yeah, I was wondering that earlier.. Eagles look to be having a blast.

Who is this colts team? Sure it is the titans but earlier in the year even the colts couldn’t beat a team like them.

A Titans team that just beat New England.

What a mindfuck losing to these shit tier DET, TEN, JAX teams has been.

Okay, so i'm not alone on this.

Yeah, it was pretty blatant.

Yeah, I was wondering that earlier.. Eagles look to be having a blast.

He was getting away with not setting every play. Blatant. Ridiculous.

They pulled out the old turtle shell offense that they used in the 4th quarter against New England last year. It worked about as well as it did last year.

They are very close to having to blow that up down there, way too many hot heads that live and die on every play. Ramsey is not sane and he's about to tear it apart from the inside

They deserve a level of suck reserved for Cleveland the last 10 years.

Don’t know how that staff didn’t just lose the locker room.

4 straight 3 and outs. The last drive 2:00 and change and you go 3 straight Fournette between Ts? HS play more developed offenses. They should be apeshit in that building, from the owners box to the showers.

They deserve a level of suck reserved for Cleveland the last 10 years.

Don’t know how that staff didn’t just lose the locker room.

4 straight 3 and outs. The last drive 2:00 and change and you go 3 straight Fournette between Ts? HS play more developed offenses. They should be apeshit in that building, from the owners box to the showers.

Everyone in the owners box, including Tom Tom Coughlin , can't say shit. They are the ones that hitched their wagon to Blake Bortles when the extended his rookie deal this past offseason.

Also, how dumb were the Vikes to give Mr. never done anything Kirk Cousins a 3yr 84 mil contract. The Skins have been better without him this year & the Vikings not nearly as good as they were last year with Case Keenum at the helm.

Back