Week 11 Other Games

Yeah, that gave me some restraint. But I think they get it done tonight because they badly need the W to stay in it.
Chase is still banged up too, he's had a lingering back issue for the last couple of weeks.

I thought a professional like yourself would have already known (or had watched the Bengals the last couple weeks. He's been gutting it out, but he's clearly affected by his back). Also, short week. :coffee:
Dude I bet on NBA games and haven’t even watched a single game this season. You’re talking to the wrong guy.

I’ve actually done surprisingly well. That’s the thing. College football has cleaned my clock.

I want the Bengals to win but I think the Ravens take it at home. Cincy is too banged up.

Ravens' D is legitimate and Lamar has become a better than expected pocket passer now that he actually has guys to throw to. The loss to the Browns was a classic Harbaugh brain fart. I see the Ravens winning this one.

I know Pats fans want to trade for Tee Higgins but damn that dude CANNOT stay on the field.

I am taking Joe Burrow rushing yards OVER 13.5 (+110)

Back