Week 12 Other Games

Seattle 5 points vs the Bucs? Really? The Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl. Book it now. The NFC is a kettle of poop this year.

Seattle 5 points vs the Bucs? Really? The Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl. Book it now. The NFC is a kettle of poop this year.

The Cowboys have been impressive imo.

TB beat KC last week. TB is on the way up for sure. It's only a little surprising that TB beat Seattle since the Seahawks only travel East and play well when playing the Patriots. :coffee:

I didn't bet on this game bc I thought it was too iffy.

The Cowboys have been impressive imo.

TB beat KC last week. TB is on the way up for sure. It's only a little surprising that TB beat Seattle since the Seahawks only travel East and play well when playing the Patriots. :coffee:

I didn't bet on this game bc I thought it was too iffy.

Yeah, I like TB just not this year. All of the the other divisional leaders are pretty mediocre. Dallas is the class of the conference by a lot. Their only potential hip-cup could be the Giants who beat then in week one and play them again.

TB beat KC last week. TB is on the way up for sure.

No accident that, as both Mariota and Winston mature in this second year, their teams are on the upswing. Suddenly we have a league of good young QBs. In fact, when combined with the old guard, this is the best QB crop I've ever seen. Brady, Ryan, Dak Prescott, Brees, Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr, Marcus Mariota, Roethlisberger, Stafford, Russell Wilson, Sam Bradford, Rodgers, Luck, Rivers, Alex Smith, Tannehill, Winston, Eli, Wentz, Carson Palmer, Newton, Flacco... I think Belichick could field a pretty competitive team with any of those guys, honestly.

Giants move to 8-3 and look good.

On one hand, I hate the idea of that team anywhere near the playoffs.

On the other, I would love so much for the Pats to blow out the Giants to win #5 :coffee:

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Houston having a hell of a game so far.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Watching tonight's game, Denver making to long passes to score late in the 4th has me shaking my head. Then I realized that why BB coaches the D how he does. Nothing big and quick, make then earn it.

Crazy game in Denver. Kubiak goes for the win. Gotta give him credit. That was a fun game. Looks like it's gonna be a Raiders West this year. I think the Broncos can make it in, but I'm a bit concerned. The Oline looks real bad. Oh well, can't win em all. Congrats to Pats nation on what looked like a tough win today!

Crazy game in Denver. Kubiak goes for the win. Gotta give him credit. That was a fun game. Looks like it's gonna be a Raiders West this year. I think the Broncos can make it in, but I'm a bit concerned. The Oline looks real bad. Oh well, can't win em all. Congrats to Pats nation on what looked like a tough win today!

Going for a 62 yard field goal with a minute left in OT was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen from a HC. Gave KC the ball on the Denver 48. That is right up there with Mike Tomlin type of dumb.

Going for a 62 yard field goal with a minute left in OT was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen from a HC. Gave KC the ball on the Denver 48. That is right up there with Mike Tomlin type of dumb.

That sequence at the end of regulation when KC tied it was amazing.

That sequence at the end of regulation when KC tied it was amazing.

Yeah. It was a great game. I am glad the Donks lost although I would have been just as happy with a tie too. :toast:

Yes it was but I don't expect him to make that same mistake twice.

Broncos and Chefs tie, Broncos are #3 in the west. Broncos lose they're still number #3 in the west. Going for the win is not a dumb call. Had he made it, and there have been plenty of 60 yarders kicked in Mile High, Broncos would have won and been in 2nd. I like the call. It just didn't go Orange and Blues way. That happens.

Broncos and Chefs tie, Broncos are #3 in the west. Broncos lose they're still number #3 in the west. Going for the win is not a dumb call. Had he made it, and there have been plenty of 60 yarders kicked in Mile High, Broncos would have won and been in 2nd. I like the call. It just didn't go Orange and Blues way. That happens.

If Kubes was really going for the win then why not run on 3rd and 10 instead of that deep pass? Just pick up 5 yards and make it 57 yards instead of 62. And a tie is better than a loss no matter how you slice it. That decision cost him the division and maybe even the playoffs if the Fins keep winning.

If Kubes was really going for the win then why not run on 3rd and 10 instead of that deep pass? Just pick up 5 yards and make it 57 yards instead of 62. And a tie is better than a loss no matter how you slice it. That decision cost him the division and maybe even the playoffs if the Fins keep winning.

Lots of this. Never mind winning the division, that loss risks the playoffs in general with Miami and Pittsburgh on the rise.

Congrats to Pats nation on what looked like a tough win today!

The win against the Jets was a pile of poop. Pats did not look good. Great to get the win, but if they keep playing like this, they will lose in the playoffs IMO.

Agreed. I think he's a loser. Pretty damn good CB though. But a real douche canoe of a person

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

The win against the Jets was a pile of poop. Pats did not look good. Great to get the win, but if they keep playing like this, they will lose in the playoffs IMO.

Kinda looks that way. I didn't see the game. Just kept up with the score. But a win is a win.

Back