Week 12 Other Games

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
No thread yet.

First game was pretty boring, but Dallas game was entertaining.

Redskins actually left a ton of points on the field with missed FGs/conversion, etc. If those were all converted, they win. Dallas is strong though.

Likely won't watch the derpfest to come later.

Dallas looked powerful in defeating a very good Redskins team to me although the 'skins did leave enough points on teh field to win the game.

Tonight I'll root for KC, in case the Pats lose to Denver.

Andy Dalton looks like he's in playoff form. He sux today.

:dith:

So much suck in the NFL these days.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

So much suck in the NFL these days.

Not suck, per se, but averageness. 17 of the teams are within one game of .500, plus or minus. We've just been spoiled by 16 winning seasons with the GOAT coach and GOAT quarterback.

Rams LOL. That's some big suck.

Jim Harbaugh tell all of his linemen to hold and throw to the ground the Bengals rushers - brilliant.

Fvcking hypocrite.

Harbaugh can never cry about teams being creative after pulling that piece of shit play.

Humdinger in Oakland. Raydez 35-32 up now. Carolina will get the ball back with 1:45 left.

Newton screws up again, gets strip sacked on 4th and 10. Game over.....poor pocket awareness.

Feel like MVP is Carr's to lose right now

Newton screws up again, gets strip sacked on 4th and 10. Game over.....poor pocket awareness.

His OL's failure had a lot to do with that, don't you think? The D was on top of Newton before he could make the throw the play called for, plain and simple.

His OL's failure had a lot to do with that, don't you think? The D was on top of Newton before he could make the throw the play called for, plain and simple.

On that particular play he held the ball too long.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Feel like MVP is Carr's to lose right now

His receivers are silly good. Though he was ok today, those incompletions at the end could have cost them though.

Back